Good Movie News 4 The Holidays

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder Woman 2 will be streaming on HBOMAX on Christmas Day.

also, Tenet will be available to rent by Xmas, Coming 2 America will be available free on Amazon Prime and Pixar’s new Soul (which is supposed to be great) will be free for Disney Plus subscribers.

Between a big time superhero movie, a big time sci if flick from one of the best directors in the game, what’s hopefully a good sequel to a classic comedy and great kids movie, that’s four pretty great movie options for all of us cooped up and dying for some good old fashioned Hollywood at home.

just wanted to give all my movie heads some good news going into what will probably be a grim holiday season.

Last edited:

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Interesting. I miss having HBO; I just can't justify paying $15/mo. Perhaps this will push me over the tipping point. Watching WW on christmas day would be pretty awesome.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HBOMax is the extra subscription service, right? Above just having HBO? Might have to spring for one month to see that.

I THINK it now comes with HBO, but not sure. Their rollout has been awful.

but yeah... if you pay 15 bucks for one month, it’s the same as what you’d pay for going to the theater to see WW2.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I miss having HBO; I just can't justify paying $15/mo. Perhaps this will push me over the tipping point. Watching WW on christmas day would be pretty awesome.

you could just get it for a month and then cancel.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, rumors are Bond might not be that far behind.

Wonder Woman might open the floodgates a little for big time movies coming home.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder Woman will be streaming on HBOMAX on Christmas Day.

also, Tenet will be available to rent by Xmas, Coming 2 America will be available free on Amazon Prime and Pixar’s new Soul (which is supposed to be great) will be free for Disney Plus subscribers.

Between a big time superhero movie, a big time sci if flick from one of the best directors in the game, what’s hopefully a good sequel to a classic comedy and great kids movie, that’s four pretty great movie options for all of us cooped up and dying for some good old fashioned Hollywood at home.

just wanted to give all my movie heads some good news going into what will probably be a grim holiday season.

Wow, that is terrific news! Thanks for the heads up! :notworthy:

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was wrong about Coming 2 America unfortunately. That looks slated for March next year.

bummer... i was really looking forward to seeing if that was going to be a train wreck or funny.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Comes free with subscription to HBO.
Yup. And I’ve really enjoyed some things that have come with it:

Doom Patrol
Raised by Wolves
Lovecraft County
The Third Day
Some weird prehistoric anime
The Fresh Prince Reunion

and more