Week 13- LA Rams @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 2020

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is the game that basically decides fate of team. Win & you up to 5th seed. Lose & you fall out of playoff contention as Vikings most likely handle the Jaguars easily.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Not feeling good about this game. McVay and Rams already have the mental edge over Kliff and the Cardinals. The Rams defense is going to be smarting after loss to the Niners. Combine that with the regression of the O-line and Rams may continue their streak of injuring our QBs. Does Kliff have the ability to motivate and scheme this team out of their funk? I really don't think so.

I see this game only being competivie for a half at most. I think Rams win 38 to 21. :(

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
This is the game that basically decides fate of team. Win & you up to 5th seed. Lose & you fall out of playoff contention as Vikings most likely handle the Jaguars easily.
Both teams (Cards & Vikes) are in a similar spot now.

If we go 3-5 over our last 5, we are probably in. Philly, the Giants, and the Niners along with two Rams games.

Vikings have the Jags, Bucs, Bears Saints and Lions in that order.

If we both go 3-5 - We are in by one game.

That NE game is going to haunt us if we can't beat the Niners, Eagles, & Giants. And at this point...... I won't bet on us to beat anyone.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are going to get curb stomped American History X-style this weekend.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Not feeling good about this game. McVay and Rams already have the mental edge over Kliff and the Cardinals. The Rams defense is going to be smarting after loss to the Niners. Combine that with the regression of the O-line and Rams may continue their streak of injuring our QBs. Does Kliff have the ability to motivate and scheme this team out of their funk? I really don't think so.

I see this game only being competivie for a half at most. I think Rams win 38 to 21. :(

You think we're gonna put up 21 points? Banking on special teams or our defense to score? :shock:

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We are going to get curb stomped American History X-style this weekend.
I think the fanbase has already been doing a good job of curb stomping since yesterday. Not much gonna be left for the Rams at this rate lol

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals activate Rashard Lawrence from IR

The Cardinals announced they activated defensive lineman Rashard Lawrence from injured reserve Tuesday.

Lawrence went on the list Oct. 17 after injuring his calf in the team’s Week 5 win over the Jets.

The Cardinals selected Lawrence in the fourth round of this spring’s draft.

He has played five games with the Cardinals, making three tackles.

Lawrence has seen action on 83 defensive snaps and two on special teams.

His return gives the Cardinals added depth to a defensive line that has seen plenty of injuries this season.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I believe Kiem and Kliff had a conversation over these past couple days. I think this game will be a "get back on track" game and the Cardinals take it, close but they make more plays.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lowest the McVay led Rams have put up against Cards is 31 pts. Not sure if we can do that much against they defense if needed to win.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I bet Rams -3. I would be happy to be surprised and view a Cardinals win.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mostly agree. There are no signs of life right now.

I'm so pissed about last week I can barely post here right now.

it was easily the worst loss of the season. At least when we lost to bad teams like Carolina and Detroit both of those teams played VERY WELL in beating us. The Patriots were missing half their team, aren’t good and they looked like crap on Sunday and STILL beat us.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A win changes the outlook on the rest of the season..

We can come up with excuses for the previous games...

Seahawks were desperate

Belicheck vs. young QBs/Playcallers on the road is tough and Patriots did beat the Ravens recently as well.

A win on Sunday and we're back in business.

yup. A W on Sunday cures all ills.

unfortunately I think we get pounded 30-17.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
We played the Rams close the last time we played them & KM was even hurt. We had less of a team then compared to now. I actually think this game is gonna be close & we pull out a close one at home. 30-28. Calling it now.

I believe the Rams were eliminated from the playoff race the week before they played us and sat a bunch of guys. I’m not taking anything away from that game and inserting into this one for hope lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose