Is this the peak of Kliff's Cardinals?

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Put Kyler under center from 6 inches out on 4th down ! Crappy play calling like that doesn't deserve to win! come on Kliff....D@MN

I don't think Murray is ever under center. I think he's always in shotgun. I may be wrong but I don't recall any game I watched with him under center.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Have a gut feeling kliff will be gone next yr he was let go from college for a reason he just nerds to be oc somewhere

I feel sick now after that not sure ill zzx tonight

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't think Murray is ever under center. I think he's always in shotgun. I may be wrong but I don't recall any game I watched with him under center.

why not streveler at the goal line under center. Have Max Williams be a FB and give it to Drake

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The NEXT step should have happened by now after 5-3 start. That next step didn't happen with healthy core of players on offense. That is where the focus on Kliff should be. Two 10 point losses away from a full in crises at Hardy Dr again.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Have a gut feeling kliff will be gone next yr he was let go from college for a reason he just nerds to be oc somewhere

If we play the rest of the season out like this...I would be happy to see him gone...but I don't see it.

I think Firing KK would be the nail in the coffin for Keim. I don't think he has earned another coaching change.

Because of that it will take losing enough to make MB step in a fire Keim, and I think us going 8-8 or 9-7 is not bad enough to force his hand...even though even average fans can tell we should be winning some of these games we are choking away.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I keep calling him a turtle because he struggles in high pressure situations.

But he is very good in low leverage or when his back is against the wall.

So I just keep hoping he grows as a coach
But he isn’t growing.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This offense is certainly nothing special. Hardly any motion, 1 audible a game, baffling play calls at times...especially when in the lead in the 4th quarter. KM with Mcvay, or Shanahan, or Reid would be lightyears ahead of where he is now, IMO.
This is really bugging me. Even more so cause he actually called it a good amount last year. This year, I’m sure we’re bottom 10 in it.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kliff couldn't win with Mahomes as his QB. That's really all you need to know.
That's actually a very good point and something most don't consider.. mahomes could and should have been a number one pick. I've been thinking maybe we have KK in development as our new GM. I'd do that all day over keim. :)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we play the rest of the season out like this...I would be happy to see him gone...but I don't see it.

I think Firing KK would be the nail in the coffin for Keim. I don't think he has earned another coaching change.

Because of that it will take losing enough to make MB step in a fire Keim, and I think us going 8-8 or 9-7 is not bad enough to force his hand...even though even average fans can tell we should be winning some of these games we are choking away.

agreed. I think Kyler will carry Kliff to mediocrity and Keim won’t admit we need to get better at HC or DC, because both or either of those failures would be on him.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
agreed. I think Kyler will carry Kliff to mediocrity and Keim won’t admit we need to get better at HC or DC, because both or either of those failures would be on him.

We could clearly do better at both HC and DC...but you're right...neither is probably going anywhere. Vance COULD get replaced after next year, but like I said before...if/when KK leaves it will be the same day Keim is gone as well.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

I think sticking around .500 will be enough to keep KK around for at least another year in an unprecedented season like this... not that I think he should be.

KK will thrive as an OC in the NFL, I bet. It'll just be a few seasons too late to help us win.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think sticking around .500 will be enough to keep KK around for at least another year in an unprecedented season like this... not that I think he should be.

KK will thrive as an OC in the NFL, I bet. It'll just be a few seasons too late to help us win.

Man, it would have been so much better to get an older, experienced NFL head coach and bring in KK as the OC. I don't know who that would have been...it would have had to be someone that would have turned over the offense to Kliff....but I would be so much happier if Kliff was only in charge of a PART of this team and could cut his teeth in the NFL for a few years.

That opportunity has passed...but Keim's theory that we had to make KK an instant HC, because he would be such a revolutionary OC that he would have been snatched up by another team right away has been proven as totally false.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I have something even better, why is Chris Streveler on the active roster for his Swiss army knife abilities if we do not play him :)

Kliff/Keim need to be asked this question directly. No point of having three QB’s if you’re not using one of the backups in special situations.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We could clearly do better at both HC and DC...but you're right...neither is probably going anywhere. Vance COULD get replaced after next year, but like I said before...if/when KK leaves it will be the same day Keim is gone as well.

Agreed.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Still think VJ or ST coordinator will leave at the end of season. The way this season is shaping up will need a sacrifical lamb to keep the masses happy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Ragnar

Veteran
Reaction score
This offense is certainly nothing special. Hardly any motion, 1 audible a game, baffling play calls at times...especially when in the lead in the 4th quarter. KM with Mcvay, or Shanahan, or Reid would be lightyears ahead of where he is now, IMO.
Absolutely agree 100%