Explain to me how this is KK fault

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It sucks, because Kliff seems like a cool, smart guy. He'd be a great friend in the office. That doesn't translate to football wins though.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Everyone needs to look at other teams offenses, or even think back to BAs years, and consider how much is missing from our offense. There are who chunks of plays and concepts missing from our playbook

Our offense is almost exclusively just 3 things. Inside zone runs, designed QB runs, and throws outside the numbers. That's it.

Teams have figured it out and it's not that difficult to stop. More concerning is that they don't have the plays to suddenly change it. They just aren't there.

I fear the rest of the season is going to be ugly.

Last edited:

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Until Kyler has the willingness to run like Vick/Lamar it’s going to be a frustrating arc. Kliff doesn’t control Kyler’s legs.
He can’t and won’t take the hits. It’s a weapon he’s not committed to using. Mostly because he plays scared.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He can’t and won’t take the hits. It’s a weapon he’s not committed to using. Mostly because he plays scared.

Kliff is even more incompetent if his offensive success is based around Kylers mobility

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My original statement: If KM has to stay behind the line-of-scrimmage and not run in order to protect his shoulder . . . he is no longer a boy wonder at QB. He is Max Hall who will set a modern record for batted balls and wobbly INTs.

This is a really terrible post.

I agree. It is a terrible post. The real question is whether it is true or not. What do you see in the past two games with KM playing with an injured shoulder and attempting to throw from the pocket?

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Last year Kliff got a lot of praise for "adapting the offense" as the season went on.

Whelp...seems like he needs to be doing that again. What we are doing isn't working, and when Kyler doesnt improvise...it really seems to not work.

We ran a sweep to Isabella on the first play for like 15 yards, then as far as I know, never went back to it again...in fact never even ran the motion to play fake off of it.

We seem to put guys on the field who never get the ball...so either they can't get open and need to be schemed open or replaced....or we need to change our personnel packages.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Last year Kliff got a lot of praise for "adapting the offense" as the season went on.

Whelp...seems like he needs to be doing that again. What we are doing isn't working, and when Kyler doesnt improvise...it really seems to not work.

We ran a sweep to Isabella on the first play for like 15 yards, then as far as I know, never went back to it again...in fact never even ran the motion to play fake off of it.

We seem to put guys on the field who never get the ball...so either they can't get open and need to be schemed open or replaced....or we need to change our personnel packages.
McVay/Shanahan would have milked that

Arealist

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This is on the players. Offense didn’t come through. Blaming KK is lazy and a cheap shot.

If you statistically destroy another team and lose how is it not coaching?
KK sucks and it is not if but when he is fired.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
If you statistically destroy another team and lose how is it not coaching?
KK sucks and it is not if but when he is fired.

Because KK didn’t throw any interceptions, didn’t drop any passes in the end zone or miss a field goal. The offense was totally inept. Even KM said it wasn’t play calling. Lost is on the players.