And that is why you take the freaking points

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a .500 team coming into this game if not for a hail marry. Take the damn points. If this team had 9 wins that's a different story. This team has a very thin margin of error.

Last edited:

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
But we don’t take away the Hail Mary or the losses to NE Mia Det. We really not that good and in the hunt is the best we can do now. I’ll take it compared to where we usually are in week 12.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was ok with the decision. Play call not so much. Lots of people asking where was Strevler. Put another linemen as fullback and blast strevler in the back to get the TD. Man I wish KK would experiment with a fridge type of backfield for instances such as this

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was ok with the decision. Play call not so much. Lots of people asking where was Strevler. Put another linemen as fullback and blast strevler in the back to get the TD. Man I wish KK would experiment with a fridge type of backfield for instances such as this

This was the play that confirmed kk is fraud.

Cards are a spread/dynamic offense. They don't have power personnel on the offensive line.

So the smart thing to do would be as you said, stack the back field with big bodies to help get push .

Or just run a play all designed to play to the strengths of the offense type.

Kliff can't even play checkers let alone chess