Heading into next season we need a legit number two

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Kirk is not that. I love what he brings on occasion but he's not consistent enough if the offense has to carry this team. Looking back, Robbie Anderson would have been a hell of a signing

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m usually a big Kirk defender, but my outlook on him changed big time after today. Big time.

it was a massive drop. the ensuing run was pathetic but it shouldn't have been needed.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like him, but I wonder if we don't just sign a FA WR as the draft class may need to focus on CB and LB (OLB and ILB). Also, we really need a better RG.
Think we’re gonna trade back a lot.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
it was a massive drop. the ensuing run was pathetic but it shouldn't have been needed.
We need a better RG than Sweezy and Murray. Beachum has also seemed to level off. I was so frustrated that we were running at the right side...

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
greatz that way we can take a bunch more Isabella’s in the second and third round.
Ugh no more crappy small school images metcalf with hop kirk ugh.... i wouldn't mind someone to reolace keim eaither

Im just mad as hell now mon whole week gonna suck ass

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Think we’re gonna trade back a lot.
Not a terrible idea. Depends on who is there. I think you stick in round 1 if Jaycee Horn or Kyle Pitts is there. Those guys all fill holes and there is a significant drop off to the next tier at those positions. For those who freak out that Pitts is a TE...it is essentially the Dan Arnold/Larry Fitz role.

I like the EDGE class and think there will be some really good ones in round 1. I guess it depends on the gap people see between Oweh and guys like Patrick Jones.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Sweezy been getting his a....butt kicked since he returned. Murray needs to be back in there.
I would just love to see us take the Saints approach of a couple years ago and fortify the interior of our line so we can run inside and minimize interior pressure.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’m probably the only one, but Kirk is the sole reason for that loss today. Whole complexion of the game changed after that.
While it was huge and obviously of it goes the other way we win, in a one score game that can be said of many single plays. If we punch it in on 4th down we win. If we stop a running QB who has completed 9 passes all game from running for 14 yards we have a chance to win the game. So many other single plays.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
While it was huge and obviously of it goes the other way we win, in a one score game that can be said of many single plays. If we punch it in on 4th down we win. If we stop a running QB who has completed 9 passes all game from running for 14 yards we have a chance to win the game. So many other single plays.
Sure, but that one stands out the most to me.

You can pick multiple plays out as to why you lost a game, but there’s also gonna be the biggest one when it comes down to it.

To me, that Kirk drop was the one. That was atrocious & I honestly didn’t give a damn what happened after that cause I was too furious at that drop.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose