Cardinals at Patriots gameday thread 11-29-20

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Blame goes to all today. KK and VJ both had poor calls today, special teams was awful, but most goes on the players. Too many penalties, mistakes and just not enough physicality on the o-line when it counted most. This team is soft as hell sometimes.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Blame goes to all today. KK and VJ both had poor calls today, special teams was awful, but most goes on the players. Too many penalties, mistakes and just not enough physicality on the o-line when it counted most. This team is soft as hell sometimes.
Physicality is the key word there, and the reason the Rams are gonna kill us next week.

Arizona_Steve

Veteran
Reaction score
I
I might be done for the season.. these types of games is not good for my health.. I think this season so far has shaved off 5 years of my life..

I had enough of the stress and stopped watching somewhere in the third quarter.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man life sucks zanw is s horrendous kicker....

I would have just gone for it on 4th and 1.

But eh

Bs call on Simmons alson...

Cards still hsve a small shot if they win gms they should after rams

Horrible day

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
you said this loss 100% on KM which is a ignorant statement, hate to break the new to you
And I stand by that statement. Played timed and was ineffective. The defense played well but he as the leader of the offense, played like crap. Not my opinion, check the stat sheet. That’s all the breaking news you need.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody else notice that KM has ZERO emotion after that interception? He basically skulked for the rest of the entire game. That is not being a leader. He showed ZERO animation after that.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Losses are starting to bother me less and less after every week..that's not a good sign. Lol. This team just can't put together a complete game to save their life. That's sad imo and not indicative or a sign of a playoff team...nor one I'd want to see in the playoffs.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Anybody else notice that KM has ZERO emotion after that interception? He basically skulked for the rest of the entire game. That is not being a leader. He showed ZERO animation after that.
But that’s the defense’s and KK’s fault lol.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Yes because when I throw interceptions, I have a smile on my face & jump with full of joy.
But the point is you have to forget the last play and engage the rest of the offense. He’s the leader of the offense and rally the team. He doesn’t do that thus far.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
But the point is you have to forget the last play and engage the rest of the offense. He’s the leader of the offense and rally the team. He doesn’t do that thus far.
How do you know? The camera isn’t on him 24/7.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
How do you know? The camera isn’t on him 24/7.
Yeah I heard that on the post game radio too. I don’t know just like you don’t know. But I’ve seen it enough to know that perception is reality. I do know that I’ve never seen him engaging others like other QB’s do.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man life sucks zanw is s horrendous kicker....

I would have just gone for it on 4th and 1.

But eh

Bs call on Simmons alson...

Cards still hsve a small shot if they win gms they should after rams

Horrible day
If we can’t beat a team with more turnovers and had 179 yards total. Then who can you beat. We didn’t throw one deep pass. Our FG should be cut and left in New England. Every kicker has made kicks against that needed too and we have missed almost all of them. We are the same ol Cardinals in these losses

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Losses are starting to bother me less and less after every week..that's not a good sign. Lol. This team just can't put together a complete game to save their life. That's sad imo and not indicative or a sign of a playoff team...nor one I'd want to see in the playoffs.

the rare moment of agreement between us.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

the rare moment of agreement between us.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
These radio guys on 98.7 are difficult to listen to. Such cheerleaders with no objectivity. What a joke.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don’t know why but the look of Kyler pouting half the game just bothers me. If the offense is having a tough day step up and demand more. I don’t think I’ve seen him go up and down the offensive side of the bench and encourage or rip into anyone except one time, which was the Game where our TE Daniels played bad. I know he’s somewhat an introvert but he needs to get out of his zone and become a leader. We missed Fitz today for sure

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Throughout the game it was pretty common for posters to bemoan our lack of a powerful running back who can blast through (or over) for those 1 yard, 2 yard 3rd down pick ups and TDs

This seems to be a fairly consistent complaint during our games this season.

In the drafting thread people seem adamant that we shouldn't take a running back in the first round though. And last year in a wet weather win Kyler was regarded as having a poor game because we had few passing yards, more rushing yards (might have been Rosen in the previous season actually... can't remember)

Is running back regarded as a lesser position? Is it undervalued across the competition?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson