We are not going to playoffs

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What a fricking disappointment. Minnesota just came back. And we can’t beat a horrible team!!! I’m so pissed!!!!!!! If Zane is on the roster next week. I’m not watching

AzCards777

Rookie
Reaction score
This one hurts alot! Team just didnt have it today. Hopefully we can rally and beat Philly, Ny, SF and pull one out vs LA. 10-6 will get us in.

So 4-1 from here on out

AzCards777

Rookie
Reaction score
We don't belong in the playoffs. First round exit at best. Too many holes and piss poor coaching. Keim has been a sore thumb for years and Bidwill keeps him on. There's a reason the Cardinals have a losing reputation.

We've been decimated by injuries on the D side...at this point a first round exit is better than no playoffs.

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
I saw some people say this after the Seahawks loss and I thought it was a bit of a overreaction but I was wrong. This is not a playoff team, certainly not with KK and Zane playing big roles for us.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This team is fool's gold unfortunately. Just enough to keep you in games, but lack of skill players and coaching talent put you over the top imo. Injuries have sucked of course..but they've exhibited the same tendencies week in and out to me... They just don't have the 'it' factor whatsoever.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This team is fool's gold unfortunately. Just enough to keep you in games, but lack of skill players and coaching talent put you over the top imo. Injuries have sucked of course..but they've exhibited the same tendencies week in and out to me... They just don't have the 'it' factor whatsoever.

+1

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If the Cards get rid of Kliff today and find a competent head coach, just average competency, not a buffoon. And this team is talented enough to finish strong and make a stretch run into the playoffs.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If the Cards get rid of Kliff today and find a competent head coach, just average competency, not a buffoon. And this team is talented enough to finish strong and make a stretch run into the playoffs.

Nope, one cannot get rid of a your head coach who is your OC and expect anything to get better on the fly with little than half the season remaining... this is not a video game where you can simply plugin a new scheme, especially with a young QB

OP
OP
C

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’d like to see a stat on how many teams have won having more turnovers and under 180 yards of offense. With no TDs on special teams or turnovers. I bet you it is zero or 1

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No way thats happening.

However, what I will say Kliff needs to finish this season strong.

If Keim was bold enough to move on from Rosen to Kyler. I see no reason why we shouldnt be a possibility for Beniemy if we dont finish the year strong.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You are correct in that we aren't going to playoffs. Thats ok. We would have been new extra wildcard, 7th seed, and lost our first round game. We are just not there yet. In any year other than this one, we are a fringe team...maybe 8-8 and no playoffs. Thats ok too.

That means that next year is due or die for KK and SK. Kyler has improved from year 1 to year 2. We will go from a 5-10 team to a 8-8 team. The rookie deal window is closing. The Larry Fitz window is closing. The expectation for the FO and coaches next year better be a playoff win, not leading the league in penalties, and finally seeing this "revolutionary" offense and a competent defense. Both sides of the ball will have had 2 years to get "their system" going, and if we still have players that can't run the system, that's on Keim.

The reason I keep some hope is that I do feel like we lose a lot of game...meaning we give them away. We shoot ourselves in the foot both with execution and game management...that we should have won 3 more games last year, and at least 2 more this year so far.

IF, and its the huge IF that will determine KK's career as an NFL coach, those guys can flip a switch in year 3 and stop killing our own chances, we could vary well be a division winner next year, and a handful in the playoffs. If we were able to become a tough minded, disciplined football team that rarely made mistakes, on top of our talent...we would make a huge jump into the upper 1/4 of the NFL.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The giants beat a Joe Burrow-less 2-7-1 Bungles and lost their QB, not sure for how longs, and we already beat the 9ers. We also have Philly at home. Those are all winnable games. So was today, Carolina, Miami, Detroit, and so on.

I think we beat the Niners and Eagles at home and lose the rest.

that will be a bummer ending the season 2-5 after getting to 6-3 and tied for the division at the half season mark.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every team have peaks and valleys during the season. Seattle was all the rave, hit a valley and seem to regain their mojo. Tampa was all the rave and are going to find themselves at 6-5. The Rams sputtered and now have got it going,.. but wait! The 49ers are tattooing them right now.
I’m hoping this is our valley. Don’t give up yet.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Every team have peaks and valleys during the season. Seattle was all the rave, hit a valley and seem to regain their mojo. Tampa was all the rave and are going to find themselves at 6-5. The Rams sputtered and now have got it going,.. but wait! The 49ers are tattooing them right now.
I’m hoping this is our valley. Don’t give up yet.
When did the Rams sputter?

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Rams are looking like crap again vs the 9ers. They know the secret to beating them. Our entire division for the month of November has been really bad. Seattle 1-2 AZ 1-3 LA 2-0 (losing 14-3 now) SF 0-2(winning 14-3 now)

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When did the Rams sputter?
They were 5-3 at one point and were far from looking like world beaters. They lost to a depleted 49er team and are on the verge of losing to them again. Should that happen they will be a sparkling 7-4.... one game better than us.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If cards can surprise the world next sun
..... they are back in the mix

But odds are like fing snowball in hell

Crappy day°

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You are correct in that we aren't going to playoffs. Thats ok. We would have been new extra wildcard, 7th seed, and lost our first round game. We are just not there yet. In any year other than this one, we are a fringe team...maybe 8-8 and no playoffs. Thats ok too.

That means that next year is due or die for KK and SK. Kyler has improved from year 1 to year 2. We will go from a 5-10 team to a 8-8 team. The rookie deal window is closing. The Larry Fitz window is closing. The expectation for the FO and coaches next year better be a playoff win, not leading the league in penalties, and finally seeing this "revolutionary" offense and a competent defense. Both sides of the ball will have had 2 years to get "their system" going, and if we still have players that can't run the system, that's on Keim.

The reason I keep some hope is that I do feel like we lose a lot of game...meaning we give them away. We shoot ourselves in the foot both with execution and game management...that we should have won 3 more games last year, and at least 2 more this year so far.

IF, and its the huge IF that will determine KK's career as an NFL coach, those guys can flip a switch in year 3 and stop killing our own chances, we could vary well be a division winner next year, and a handful in the playoffs. If we were able to become a tough minded, disciplined football team that rarely made mistakes, on top of our talent...we would make a huge jump into the upper 1/4 of the NFL.
The Patricia Plan

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson