Explain to me how this is KK fault

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m reading this over and over

I’m watching this and I see Kirk drop an easy TD that hit him right in the numbers.

I see a 4th and 1 and Sweezy get clowned on and let a guy run free into the backfield

How many big field goals in the 4th is Zane gonna miss this year? Second time this year he’s missed this kick

At the end of the day players have to get it done nobody can do it for you. Well uh it was a stupid play call, was it stupid because it didn’t work? Do you say oh what a great call when it’s a slant and works perfect but your receiver just drops it.

this loss is on Kirk, Sweezy and Zane...again

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
It's pretty simple. We're gifted a fast start to the game. We're winning 10-0 without even really starting to unfold our offensive game plan. Do you:

A) Aggressively step on the opposition's throat, especially a lousy opponent
or
B) Coach like a scared JV coach and pray that being super passive and conservative will pay off against a crap team

Um, how about A. How about you don't design a game plan that plays against your own strengths?

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's pretty simple. We're gifted a fast start to the game. We're winning 10-0 without even really starting to unfold our offensive game plan. Do you:

A) Aggressively step on the opposition's throat, especially a lousy opponent
or
B) Coach like a scared JV coach and pray that being super passive and conservative will pay off against a crap team

Um, how about A. How about you don't design a game plan that plays against your own strengths?

so you say go for it on 4th down on your opponents 1 with the lead at the end of the half and you get the ball back to start the second was the right call?

lol I agree it was indeed the right call. So we agree players need to make plays glad you see it

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not kicking the FG in the first half is a good start

well Stout just said being aggressive was the right call.

so which is it?

you wanna be aggressive or conservative?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
At the end of the half, last play, you take the points in that situation. Especially when you get the 2nd half kickoff. 1000 times out of 1000.

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
I honestly just can't believe there's still Cardinals fans that aren't seeing what the majority see when it comes to KK but hey, I respect your guys opinion if that's you how feel.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The TO with 54 seconds was beyond dumb it’s 3 and long and they have no TO and you call out last one for them! After a huge sack most of the time could have ran off and you let it when your offense can’t do poo why you trying to save clock? It let them get their play call all together and boom one play and a BS penalty and they are in FG range...

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
many a coach has been "outcoached" by Bill Belichick.

We weren’t even out coached. Your WR have to catch touchdowns when the ball hits them right in the numbers. Your field goal kicker has to make that. That’s 10 points right there. Yeah Kliff told Kirk to drop that pass and Kliff clearly told Zane to miss it.

players got to make the plays they are supposed to make.

Stout

Reaction score
so you say go for it on 4th down on your opponents 1 with the lead at the end of the half and you get the ball back to start the second was the right call?

lol I agree it was indeed the right call. So we agree players need to make plays glad you see it

You must be registered for see images attach

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
It's KK's fault when he thinks he's going to chicken poo his way into a win in the NFL. Either you take the win aggressively or someone else will.

With that said.....it's the same players on this team, week after week, that prove their inability to make a play when it matters.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’m reading this over and over

I’m watching this and I see Kirk drop an easy TD that hit him right in the numbers.
You’re right not his fault.
I see a 4th and 1 and Sweezy get clowned on and let a guy run free into the backfield
We’re the only team in NFL history that hasn’t heard/tried a QB sneak

How many big field goals in the 4th is Zane gonna miss this year? Second time this year he’s missed this kick
How many times have we had the ball late in the game when we settle for a FG beyond 45 yards because we take the foot off the gas?

At the end of the day players have to get it done nobody can do it for you. Well uh it was a stupid play call, was it stupid because it didn’t work? Do you say oh what a great call when it’s a slant and works perfect but your receiver just drops it.
I mentioned in the gameday thread that Nuke, the best WR in the NFL, ran the same 6 yard stop 3 times in a row. He does this all the time.
this loss is on Kirk, Sweezy and Zane...again

My answers in red and to add the lack of discipline and clock management, which is solely his fault and no one else’s

Stout

Reaction score

In your (imaginary) world, you can't be wrong. In your (imaginary) world, KK can never be a bad coach. Nice elementary-level attempt to deflect, though. It was a conservative GAME PLAN. Which you know, and understand. You don't have an answer for that, so you choose to deflect and doge the issue. But remain calm. All is well with KK.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The TO with 54 seconds was beyond dumb it’s 3 and long and they have no TO and you call out last one for them! After a huge sack most of the time could have ran off and you let it when your offense can’t do **** why you trying to save clock? It let them get their play call all together and boom one play and a BS penalty and they are in FG range...
That was puzzling too. Even with that timeout and a stop they have to punt with 10 seconds left. Wtf are we going to do on a punt with a terrible punt returner. Completely forgot about that. TERRIBLE

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
We weren’t even out coached. Your WR have to catch touchdowns when the ball hits them right in the numbers. Your field goal kicker has to make that. That’s 10 points right there. Yeah Kliff told Kirk to drop that pass and Kliff clearly told Zane to miss it.

players got to make the plays they are supposed to make.
players don't always make the plays they're supposed to make. That's where coaching decisions come in to offset players mistakes.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
there's professional athletes on the defense too.

For sure. IM a wuss. I take the points. But I completely understand the argument that if you want a coach who coaches aggressively, you have to accept that sometimes, its in that situation, and at the end of the day, you like that he believes in his players enough to get a yard. Hero when it works, goat when it doesnt. Goes with the territory

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why explain it to you when you’re just going to call people crazy or idiots like you always do when your take is questioned?

if you can’t see with your own eyes why Kliff deserves blame in a game like that, no one is going to be able to explain it to you.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
many a coach has been "outcoached" by Bill Belichick.
How about Matt Patricia? Matt Rhule? Today’s game plan was very similar to those games and it showed in the final score. All 3 of those games Kyler had less than 200 yards passing

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose