Cardinals at Patriots gameday thread 11-29-20

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zane is fine. Kliff sucks ass.

Zane has missed game winning or game tying field goals late in the fourth in 3 of the last 4 games. He sucks just as much as KK.

that wasn’t even a really long FG. It was 45 yards. Should Kliff actually have tried to move the ball after getting a gift INT at the 50 instead of having his nuts shrivel up and go completely conservative? Absolutely and he should be bashed relentlessly for it. But Zane deserves a massive amount of hell as well.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Why play for the FG. We literally lost to Seattle once and should have twice doing that
Because kliff has shown over last season and this that he does not learn from his mistakes. If he’s consistent in anything it’s being consistent in making the same coaching blunders over and over and over again.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Murray playing timid, all he had to do was pull the ball and out run a 240 pound LB for two f’ing yards. Total team crap show today. Get a new kicker Monday please

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Murray playing timid, all he had to do was pull the ball and out run a 240 pound LB for two f’ing yards. Total team crap show today. Get a new kicker Monday please

He may be hurt but almost every player in the NFL is hurt at this point. Kyler lacks toughness.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He may be hurt but almost every player in the NFL is hurt at this point. Kyler lacks toughness.

He may be hurt I don’t know, but that is the time and place to make that effort, not in the second quarter. It was an easy first down.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The most damning thing about Dingsbury is he shows NO LEARNING CURVE.

that was the EXACT same situation as the end of the Seattle regulation game and Miami games where he laid up and settled for FGs. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Fool you THREE TIMES and you don’t belong in this league as a head coach.

Killer penalties. Incredibly stupid coaching decisions. A horizontal offensive game plan.

and once again, Kyler showing if he’s not making plays out of nothing, this offense isn’t just “not special”. It’s barely even average.

19 points averaged over the last two games against a horrific defense and a mediocre defense.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Defense played well. Officials were crappy on both sides - not blaming the refs. This loss is on the offense.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This has been my problem since they asked him in an interview if he ever felt the beed to fight for an extra yard. He said he’s never felt the need to do that, honestly all I could think was “what a soft ass dude” . As the leader of a team you need to be willing to fight for your guys.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is nothing to do with the players.

Kliff consistently put the players in difficult situations with garbage play calls.

It was exactly what I expected to happen because I've learned by now what kind of coach Kliff is.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Zane has missed game winning or game tying field goals late in the fourth in 3 of the last 4 games. He sucks just as much as KK.

that wasn’t even a really long FG. It was 45 yards. Should Kliff actually have tried to move the ball after getting a gift INT at the 50 instead of having his nuts shrivel up and go completely conservative? Absolutely and he should be bashed relentlessly for it. But Zane deserves a massive amount of hell as well.

So WTF does Kliff keep playing for FGs with short fields, time on the clock and the chance to score TDs?

This is 100% on Kliff. Even with the FG it would have been a tie.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I might be done for the season.. these types of games is not good for my health.. I think this season so far has shaved off 5 years of my life..

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not even.

Conservative Kliff killed us again...and this is after KM told him to stop being conservative and trust him.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

whatever huge call to put them straight into FG range in a tie game. Equivalent of to putting Steph Curry on the FT line with no time left in a bogus call in a tie game...

their kicker made it granted but they never should have been handed the yardage to be in range!

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am just checked out with this team to the point where I have not watched much of the last two games due to frustration. . They are sloppy, inconsistent , soft , and cavalier . No sense of urgency , LA is going to beat our brains in again x2 this year because they are better coached and tougher. This is a team that is better than last years teams but needs a lot of off season work to be a deep playoff threat.