Cardinals at Patriots gameday thread 11-29-20

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
F this team. Vance Jospeh is the worst DC ever, he is so predictable. It’s 3 and 13 and we allow the QB to get a first. Pathetic all day

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
KK is not an NFL coach man. I got so much crap last week for saying he was overrated garbage, and then he literally proves it in this game.

If he would have been given Rosen as his rookie QB like Wilkes was.....KK would have had the same record and been fired.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This team is not a playoff team anymore

They lost this game because of penalties, bad decisions, bad play ... everything.

I don't know how to stomach this now, but this is a bad played game, bad called game, bad time managment game, bad on all 3 phases.

We today were a bad coached Football team. We deserved to lose, like against Panthers, like against Lions, you can't play like that.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Kliff may have a far far better roster, but he isn’t anywhere close to belichek... we need to stop freaking around and find a real NFL coach.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am not mad at the hit by Simmons. Glad to see his hustle coming across the other side of the field. Thought it was a bogus call. We should never had gotten to that point. We sucked in all three areas of the game. This team is away from truly being competitive. Not a good day.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am not mad at the hit by Simmons. Glad to see his hustle coming across the other side of the field. Thought it was a bogus call. We should never had gotten to that point. We sucked in all three areas of the game. This team is away from truly being competitive. Not a good day.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not even.

Conservative Kliff killed us again...and this is after KM told him to stop being conservative and trust him.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Kyler could and should have kept it on that 3rd & 2.

Kliff is obviously at fault, but Kyler played way too damn scared today.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
F this team. Vance Jospeh is the worst DC ever, he is so predictable. It’s 3 and 13 and we allow the QB to get a first. Pathetic all day

As much as I hate Vance, this loss isn't on him. Special teams were a damn disaster, kyler threw a tipped int, every single scoring drive by ne was around 40 yards

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose