Cardinals at Patriots gameday thread 11-29-20

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't that the third critical fourth-quarter FG Gonzalez has missed in the last few weeks?

yup. Missed a 39 yarder to beat Seattle at the end of the 4th. Missed against Miami. And today.

and then we give up a 3rd and 13 and get a penalty.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That is the worst F’ing I think I’ve ever seen! You can’t protect the F’ing QB when he’s in the field of play. F THAT BS.

AzCards777

Rookie
Reaction score
Need a new kicker....he cant make the big kicks. The kick vs Seatle said it all as he left it short. That tells you he's scared!

Then again if u cant get a first down on 3rd and 2 and u cant punch it in on 4rth and goal...u dont deserve to win! Just a bad game all around!

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
yes this was the game...

great Budda, great Simmons, great Gonzales...

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
No more wondering why Simmons isn't playing more.

He's gonna get Chuck Cecil'd out of the league if he can't get his hits under control.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Horrendous call - especially with the game on the line. Cam's a ball carrier at that point, he's IN bounds, and he takes a clean hit - 15 yards, game difference, FG good, game over.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Instead of leaving the game in Kyler Murray's hands, we ran the ball 87 times and left the game in Zane's leg.

No bueno says Jay Leno.

Murray isn’t close to 100% right now or do you think it’s a coincidence that they’ve decided to stop running him since he injured his shoulder against Seattle?