Cardinals at Patriots gameday thread 11-29-20

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Got to take some shots down field.

The run game has died after a decent start. Ain't going to win with 5 yard passes.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got to take some shots down field.

The run game has died after a decent start. Ain't going to win with 5 yard passes.

Agreed have to take shots the middle is just too bunched up

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This is a good football team.

Kliff just isnt the coach for this football team
No. It’s not a good football team. It has an emerging talent at QB. It has a stud WR. It looks like it has a hopefully developing player in summons and good-not-great safety in budda. Otherwise much of this team is trash. The oline is subpar. The dline sucks. Our secondary is subpar. Our linebackers are average at best. Beyond hop all the offensive “weapons” are . . . well . . . offensive.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
17 unanswered from the low O Patriots is just ... bad.

I hope we now have a 10-0 4th qrt but normally BB doesn't give away a lead in the 4th easily so they have now to work for it the hard way.

We still have to many warts to be a real contender, but the potential is there, it shows, but ... yes we are killing our momentum and so on without getting pressured to...

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd say Murray should step up in the pocket but there hasn't been one and it's hard to get the ball over the defensive linemen when he does.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I'd say Murray should step up in the pocket but there hasn't been one and it's hard to get the ball over the defensive linemen when he does.
He's had plenty opportunity to step into the pocket or sidestep a rusher who's being blocked....and he hasn't done it, for the most part.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

AzCards777

Rookie
Reaction score
Geez what now? Everything going wrong. DHop out there lollygagging ... wheres the sense of urgency! Lets Go!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose