Cardinals at Patriots gameday thread 11-29-20

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no it’s the right call. cards were 9-13 on 4th downs gotta play the odds

ya ummm no.... Take the guarantee points every time all day every day… Especially in a game like this gives momentum and you got the ball coming out of a half… Dumbest call ever

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Cardinals are just unlucky. No other team wouldn’t get that TD. It was a perfect call. You can’t not get 6 inches. Why does no team ever use C the hand off and jumps and dive over the line. I am so down. This Game is for the playoffs. Go look at the % with a win or with a loss. It goes from 81% to 45%.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That was probably our best drive of the season, and right before halftime, and it ends an inch short. Hopefully not a sign of things to come

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Ha, I came here just to see if Kliff was getting criticized for a play that 100% of all good coaches would of made... can’t say I’m surprised.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No halfback to block on front. Half back would have made the hoke. Or A BIGGER BACK. Which we don't have................

should of put Jones back there with drake to clear the way

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are any of you guys blaming anyone but Kirk for not scoring there

He definitely should’ve scored that’s not even a question… But still he didn’t so we should’ve came away with three at minimum… Being up six with the ball coming out of the half is much better than three within getting a huge momentum boost making that stop…

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
A run play. We ran a run play right up the middle of a Belichick defense. No play-action. No option for Murray to run or pass, or running to create a pass. Once again Kliff Doofusberry forgets who got him here and once again it costs us dearly. A run play.

My biggest gripe about the play.

Showed his buttocks on that playcalling.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Again...if we win the game ball goes to Cam Newton.

Then again by us not blowing them out it keeps him within only needing to make a play or two. smh