Cardinals at Patriots gameday thread 11-29-20

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re beating the hell out of them and then give up a bad ST team play to let them back in it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought Harry made that catch for a moment.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
correct

great call by Kliff and Kyler might score if he gets outside on Gilmore
? What did I miss?
Kyler needs to develop a short term memory. He seems to brood to much on the sidelines. The great ones get that tablet and study what’s going on IMO
Overreaction?

When he was calm on the sidelines people said he didnt show any emotion?

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Guys give him a break. At least he is on the field and where he needs to be. Adrian Wilson made a lot of those mistakes too, he he ended up somewhat a decent player.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Despite the penalty, I love that Simmons flies and is always around the football.

I love that he’s around the football, but besides the penalty, that’s a piss poor “tackle”. I expect him to be wrapping people up not just throwing his body at them.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
He looks fine to me if you look at his completion ratio so far if we are taking passing, he simply did not trust Edmonds blocking there and threw the ball too quickly but one has to admit Edmonds did let his guy in and how was Kyler to wait to see if Edmonds could correct his block
It looked like he was asleep on the Time Out and then he stumbled trying to make a cut on the outside and did not even reach out with the ball before going out of bounds.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose