Domata Peko

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
^^This! Really makes the forum more enjoyable and informative to read... and quicker, too.

I probably have 30 people on ignore. Sometimes when i see people responding to a post that i can't see, i click "show ignored messages" and almost every time I'm reminded of why i put that person on ignore. Very rarely i take someone off.

I wonder whether the mods can see how many people are ignoring each member?

...dave
Wow, 30 people! I think I’ve got like 4.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey, that kid's in the sandbox again . . . let the cats out.

(Why don't you put me on 'Ignore?')
Why would I put you on ignore, I think you’re hilarious. You’re stalking me and having panic attacks over strangers on a message board lol. I was just suggesting it to you as a means of improving your obviously struggling mental state. I’ve been on this board for almost fifteen years. Periodic attacks from prestigious members of Butthurt Nation on here just don't faze me, pal.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I’ve never put anyone on ignore that I recall..... do recall requesting a few guys be banned though

hmmmm..... I wonder if anyone has me on ignore???

damn, now I’m going to obsess over it

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Why would I put you on ignore, I think you’re hilarious. You’re stalking me and having panic attacks over strangers on a message board lol. I was just suggesting it to you as a means of improving your obviously struggling mental state. I’ve been on this board for almost fifteen years. Periodic attacks from prestigious members of Butthurt Nation on here just don't faze me, pal.

Why do you think people log onto this forum?

My guess is that we all have a common interest in the Cardinal football team. This is a place to discuss that interest and share our ideas and concerns about the team. Some of the greybeards are fans for many years while younger members are just starting out with the Cards and bring new excitement to the forum. Of course, there are disagreements on everything from draft choices to a single play call in a game. That’s part of the fun of being a fan. We all get to be GM and HC.

What ties fans together is the community and comradery around our chosen team. The forum becomes a place to escape all the pressures of the ‘real’ world. We need to grant all Card fans the freedom and the trust that they can post their opinions free from fear that they will get hammered with insults and disdain. Don’t we all experience enough insults in the ‘real’ world? Why should we accept it happening here? Respectfully disagree and post your fact-based rebuttal—but allow your fellow fans their self-respect and dignity in the process.

What is the motivation to respond to a fellow Cardinal fan with an insult and nothing else? Doesn’t it say more about the bully than the person on the receiving end? When you insult a fellow fan—how have you celebrated their membership in the Cardinal community? Do you enhance their fan experience—or do you destroy this forum for them and the place where they can come and get relief from the ‘real world?’

Reaction score

My guess is that we all have a common interest in the Cardinal football team. This is a place to discuss that interest and share our ideas and concerns about the team. Some of the greybeards are fans for many years while younger members are just starting out with the Cards and bring new excitement to the forum. Of course, there are disagreements on everything from draft choices to a single play call in a game. That’s part of the fun of being a fan. We all get to be GM and HC.

What ties fans together is the community and comradery around our chosen team. The forum becomes a place to escape all the pressures of the ‘real’ world. We need to grant all Card fans the freedom and the trust that they can post their opinions free from fear that they will get hammered with insults and disdain. Don’t we all experience enough insults in the ‘real’ world? Why should we accept it happening here? Respectfully disagree and post your fact-based rebuttal—but allow your fellow fans their self-respect and dignity in the process.

What is the motivation to respond to a fellow Cardinal fan with an insult and nothing else? Doesn’t it say more about the bully than the person on the receiving end? When you insult a fellow fan—how have you celebrated their membership in the Cardinal community? Do you enhance their fan experience—or do you destroy this forum for them and the place where they can come and get relief from the ‘real world?’

You are wasting your time. You aren't going to change the way Justin posts just like he isn't changing the way you post.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

:bestJayCutlervoice:
Doooooonnnnt carrrrrrrrrre

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Josh Mauro latest defensive line victim. Going into the game with Blackson, Dogbe, Allen, Stacy McGee, Peko, and Coley

Last edited:

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Kennard, Simmons, Campbell, Hicks, Reddick, & Golden may play every snap today.

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Josh Mauro latest defensive line victim. Going into the game with Blackson, Dogbe, Allen, Stacy McGee, Peko, and Coley

Sounds like the law firm you call after you had a fender-bender in the Whataburgar parking lot.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose