OT: Broncos will suit up and play without a QB tomorrow

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They just need to postpone the game. Playing Freeman and/or WR Kendall Hinton at QB is dumb. The Saints would essentially be gifted a victory.

And if things continue to play out like they have this week, I would be very surprised if we see a full NFL season.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember ages ago WR Freddie Solomon played a game at QB for the 49ers.

I benched Jeudy on my fantasy team tomorrow just because of this, he's already injured and then with no QB seemed to make no sense to play a WR.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I still blows my mind that the NFL reschedules both the Stealers & Ravens games twice & yet can’t reschedule the Donkeys game?

Hmmm. Sounds like only certain teams get breaks while others don’t. The fix is in

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm definitely tuning in to this game. This "QB" probably won't have had a single practice snap before the day of the game. I honestly think the way to go is to just put the best athlete on the team in at QB and hope he makes plays. Thats what highschools do.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Unfortunately I think this game underscores the relative farce of the season. I don’t think this season should count in the record books. Let’s take a look at it:

no rookie camp

limited training camp

no preseason

I couldn’t even hazard a guess how many player games lost to Covid or Covid IR - we even have our first couple now. Imagine if they were Hop and Kyler. That becomes a throw away game. Leading to . . .

. . . a team that will now start zero QB. It’s a joke.

look, I’m entertained by the games. I’m obviously still watching. But the relative silliness of the season overall is settling in for me. Particularly as death numbers are rising. If even a single death could be traced to having played the season it was a tremendous mistake imo. Just my two cents.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
If they win, they'll have to make a movie about this season, probably inclusive of Alex Smith somehow.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I still blows my mind that the NFL reschedules both the Stealers & Ravens games twice & yet can’t reschedule the Donkeys game?

Hmmm. Sounds like only certain teams get breaks while others don’t. The fix is in
I am blown away by this. How is this not discussed more by sports guys. How do you cancel other games but a let a team play with no QB???? That absolutely makes no sense. And it basically gives the Saints a free win. Which effects the integrity of the league. I mean the Playoff standings are effected by this. I get it I’d say both teams were 2-8 and were out of it. But To give the Saints a free pass makes no sense