Wk 12-Arizona Cardinals @ NE Patriots Pre Game Thread. 2020

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
DL has me worried a LOT for the remainder of the season!! That Seattle game I knew DL would kill us. They covered their CB deficiencies great! Hats off to them!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, they really need to figure out how to split the next two games. They’re tough games at NE and then at home against the Rams, but i don’t know if this team is mature enough to rally after being on top of the world and division at 6-3 and then losing 3 straight.

A solid playoff team should get a split here. NE is NOT good. We are much more talented than they are. But they’ve got Bellicheck who might be the great equalizer versus KK.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Man, they really need to figure out how to split the next two games. They’re tough games at NE and then at home against the Rams, but i don’t know if this team is mature enough to rally after being on top of the world and division at 6-3 and then losing 3 straight.

A solid playoff team should get a split here. NE is NOT good. We are much more talented than they are. But they’ve got Bellicheck who might be the great equalizer versus KK.

I will take the split. And I want the W this weekend to take the pressure off of staring 0-3 in the face when they play a smoking hot LA team.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we can't start slow as molasses again this week.

yep the ideal is fast start, get ahead so they have to start throwing the ball. The real ideal is be far enough ahead you can rest Kyler part of the 2nd half

Reaction score
I will take the split. And I want the W this weekend to take the pressure off of staring 0-3 in the face when they play a smoking hot LA team.

They are winning games with their defense. We have a chance against them. Don't count the Cards out just yet.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Must be a challenge for (relatively) new coaches when coming up against these legends of the game. A chance to prove yourself and earn your coaching stripes which you'd be well aware of. Natural to over-think things, second-guess yourself. Perhaps tempting to run 'clever' plays rather than bread-and-butter stuff.

Hope we keep it simple.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals place Deionte Thompson on COVID-19 list

The Cardinals placed safety Deionte Thompson on the reserve/COVID-19 list Tuesday, the team announced.

He becomes the team’s fourth player to land on the list this season.

It is unknown whether Thompson tested positive or was in close contact with someone who did. If Thompson hasn’t tested positive and doesn’t test positive this week, he could return for Sunday’s game against the Patriots.

The Cardinals already lack depth at the position. Jalen Thompson reinjured his ankle last week and might not play this week, while Charles Washington was out with a groin injury last week.

Chris Banjo is expected to start opposite Budda Baker.

The Cards also announced they released running back Khalfani Muhammad from the practice squad.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Everyone saying Belichick is such a genius, care to explain how he

Lost to Denver in Foxboro
Got waxed by SF in Foxboro
Beat the JETS by 3.
Lost at the Texans.

Looks like he wasn’t a genius any of those games. What’s one more.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
New England has the worst defense in the NFL. We will move the ball easily.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling on this game. I think the Cards will lay an egg and KK will be out coached by Belichick. I don't see the Cards winning.

Same. I think a combination of bad coaching. Looking ahead to the Rams. Pressure to win coming off a loss and facing the Rams next week and injuries either lead to poor quality close win or a loss. I don't see a runaway victory.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Beat the JETS by 3.
Lost at the Texans.

None of them had Kliff. I like Kliff, but I have very little faith at the moment in his game plans or his game management.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Beat the JETS by 3.
Lost at the Texans.

Yea, this thread is just pathetic. This clearly isn’t the Patriots/Belichick of old. Funny how this thread is just ready to blame Kliff & no one else either.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose