Domata Peko

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Any rumors on any other DL being brought in? It is too late with the Covid quarantine for this week---but one guy isn't going to fill out the DL room. Wonder if any of our wounded are close to returning?

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I guess their hoping he can help out in the run defense because he certainly isn't a pass rusher with only 20 sacks in 15 seasons.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Any rumors on any other DL being brought in? It is too late with the Covid quarantine for this week---but one guy isn't going to fill out the DL room. Wonder if any of our wounded are close to returning?

I think they are hoping for some guys to return. I know the designated Lawrence to return a couple of weeks ago. I expect he will come off IR soon. We may find out when they practice today.

Allen is the only other one eligible but I haven't heard anything on him. Fotu is still 10 days or so away from his 3 week minimum and Philips still more than 2 weeks.

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Uhhhhh yeah, what’s your point?? He was a dominant T for years and we are down interior size, not pass rushers.

And what exactly is your point?

Cardpa made an observation “I guess their hoping he can help out in the run defense because he certainly isn't a pass rusher with only 20 sacks in 15 seasons.” I read that as a simple comment about Poe made after Cardpa looked up the guy’s stats to see how he was going to fit in on the DL. Poe could have been a guy who had more sacks and then the comment would have included that info. You’re just repeating the same thing that Cardpa said only you turned it into an insult.

Looks like your purpose is to scroll through the topics and find an opening to insult.

I’m still waiting for your reply to Harry in the ‘Simmons’ thread at post #30. You jumped on one of Harry’s comments “Might be the the most exaggerated post I’ve ever seen, bud” and then tried to make your argument by posting imaginary nonsense. Harry took the time to rebut your mistakes and do the research for you and provide the stats on several players—and you didn’t bother to either apologize or provide your own evidence. Why not do your own fact-check before posting gibberish? Of course, that requires a little more effort and takes you away from your primary satisfaction which is to troll for an opportunity to insult.

You did this on the ‘Andy Isabella’ thread by posting at #71 “Lol. The overreactions and nonsense on this board after losses really make me wonder how some of you function in your day to day lives.” I take it that was to demean and bully everyone up to that point who were debating the use of Isabella. Later in the same thread you insulted a post from TaylorSwift “How do people even post stuff so dumb lol.”

Everyone is allowed to act stupid once in awhile, but you’re really abusing that privilege. Why not wait and post when you got something to add or contribute—instead of simply demeaning or insulting? Of course, that might mean we never hear from you again.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And what exactly is your point?

Cardpa made an observation “I guess their hoping he can help out in the run defense because he certainly isn't a pass rusher with only 20 sacks in 15 seasons.” I read that as a simple comment about Poe made after Cardpa looked up the guy’s stats to see how he was going to fit in on the DL. Poe could have been a guy who had more sacks and then the comment would have included that info. You’re just repeating the same thing that Cardpa said only you turned it into an insult.

Looks like your purpose is to scroll through the topics and find an opening to insult.

I’m still waiting for your reply to Harry in the ‘Simmons’ thread at post #30. You jumped on one of Harry’s comments “Might be the the most exaggerated post I’ve ever seen, bud” and then tried to make your argument by posting imaginary nonsense. Harry took the time to rebut your mistakes and do the research for you and provide the stats on several players—and you didn’t bother to either apologize or provide your own evidence. Why not do your own fact-check before posting gibberish? Of course, that requires a little more effort and takes you away from your primary satisfaction which is to troll for an opportunity to insult.

You did this on the ‘Andy Isabella’ thread by posting at #71 “Lol. The overreactions and nonsense on this board after losses really make me wonder how some of you function in your day to day lives.” I take it that was to demean and bully everyone up to that point who were debating the use of Isabella. Later in the same thread you insulted a post from TaylorSwift “How do people even post stuff so dumb lol.”

Everyone is allowed to act stupid once in awhile, but you’re really abusing that privilege. Why not wait and post when you got something to add or contribute—instead of simply demeaning or insulting? Of course, that might mean we never hear from you again.
Lololololol. Triggered much? I would’ve gotten around to responding to Harry but I’ve been busy living my life. I’m sorry that’s apparently not an option for you. IIRC, Harry said something to the effect of he thought Simmons was the most mishandled rookie he’d ever seen. If you really need me to point out what a ridiculous comment that was then I can completely understand why you’re spending time on the Tuesday before thanksgiving researching my board activity.

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lololololol. Triggered much? I would’ve gotten around to responding to Harry but I’ve been busy living my life. I’m sorry that’s apparently not an option for you. IIRC, Harry said something to the effect of he thought Simmons was the most mishandled rookie he’d ever seen. If you really need me to point out what a ridiculous comment that was then I can completely understand why you’re spending time on the Tuesday before thanksgiving researching my board activity.

Not too hard to find your posts that engage in insults and the bullying of other posters since that's all you got. Just have to look for your avatar---and there's yet another post devoid of content meant to bully.

Your method to ridicule me is to call me out for being on the forum on Tuesday before Thanksgiving. To do that, you are on the forum on Tuesday before Thanksgiving with your insults. Let's see if you respond on Tuesday. . . or Wed . . . or maybe never.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not too hard to find your posts that engage in insults and the bullying of other posters since that's all you got. Just have to look for your avatar---and there's yet another post devoid of content meant to bully.

Your method to ridicule me is to call me out for being on the forum on Tuesday before Thanksgiving. To do that, you are on the forum on Tuesday before Thanksgiving with your insults. Let's see if you respond on Tuesday. . . or Wed . . . or maybe never.
Lol. How long are you going to cry? I’m cracking up over here about your obsession with me.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think they are hoping for some guys to return. I know the designated Lawrence to return a couple of weeks ago. I expect he will come off IR soon. We may find out when they practice today.

Allen is the only other one eligible but I haven't heard anything on him. Fotu is still 10 days or so away from his 3 week minimum and Philips still more than 2 weeks.
I thought Lawrence & Phillips couldn't return until week 14? That was what I read when they both went on IR.

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lol. How long are you going to cry? I’m cracking up over here about your obsession with me.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I apologize. I didn’t realize you were only 10 years old—if not physically, then mentally. I understand why you never learned to get along with the other kids in the playground sandbox. The cat kept covering you up.

Stop insulting people who provide their opinion. Let’s talk football. If not, head back out to the sandbox. . . and watch out for that cat.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I apologize. I didn’t realize you were only 10 years old—if not physically, then mentally. I understand why you never learned to get along with the other kids in the playground sandbox. The cat kept covering you up.

Stop insulting people who provide their opinion. Let’s talk football. If not, head back out to the sandbox. . . and watch out for that cat.
I’m not sure why this is so hard for you to grasp, pal. I could not possibly care less about your crybaby stalker nonsense. There’s an ignore button for a reason. I suggest you do yourself, your employer and your therapist a favor and use it.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not sure why this is so hard for you to grasp, pal. I could not possibly care less about your crybaby stalker nonsense. There’s an ignore button for a reason. I suggest you do yourself, your employer and your therapist a favor and use it.

There's an ignore button?

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Hey, that kid's in the sandbox again . . . let the cats out.

(Why don't you put me on 'Ignore?')

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'll be good to go if you limit it to those who do nothing but insult other posters and have nothing to add to the football conversation.
^^This! Really makes the forum more enjoyable and informative to read... and quicker, too.

I probably have 30 people on ignore. Sometimes when i see people responding to a post that i can't see, i click "show ignored messages" and almost every time I'm reminded of why i put that person on ignore. Very rarely i take someone off.

I wonder whether the mods can see how many people are ignoring each member?

...dave

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA