Other games 11-22/ 11-23-20

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We need New England to lose. If they lose. They won’t have much to play for. If they win. They are 5-5. And back in it

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Dont let BOB blunder fool you. Deshaun is still a top 10 QB.
I think he's better than Allen still imo.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We need New England to lose. If they lose. They won’t have much to play for. If they win. They are 5-5. And back in it
That doesn’t matter. There’s still 6 games to go and they’re not going to just lay down because they lose this week. I’m more worried about going out East for an early start rather than playing NE. They’re not good, but historically neither are we playing early on the East

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That doesn’t matter. There’s still 6 games to go and they’re not going to just lay down because they lose this week. I’m more worried about going out East for an early start rather than playing NE. They’re not good, but historically neither are we playing early on the East
Yep. Not to mention the Texans coaching staff is very familiar with the Patriots.

Us? Not so much. Totally different game especially if the weather is bad.

The thing Houston is doing that we MUST do. Jump out on them. We screw around and put up 7 in the 1st half again and we'll be beat.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Cleveland’s defense 8, Cleveland’s ST 4, Cleveland’s offense 0. It’s raining hard, but still

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man... so much for me worrying about the outside chance Detroit catches us for the 7th playoff spot.

jesus... these Thanksgiving games are going to be AWFUL.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose