• Keesean Johnson

• Trent Sherfield

• JoJo Ward

• Andre Patton

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I still think KJ can be a solid contributor, but having seen JoJo play numerous games last year I think he would have a bigger impact at this point if given PT.

Ward can flat fly & catches the ball well. Imo JoJo could dramatically change our passing attack like Smokey did if he knows the playbook

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I still think KJ can be a solid contributor, but having seen JoJo play numerous games last year I think he would have a bigger impact at this point if given PT.

Ward can flat fly & catches the ball well. Imo JoJo could dramatically change our passing attack like Smokey did if he knows the playbook
The way u describe him he should be even ahead of Fitzgerald

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Patton is on the Dolphins.

I think Ward is a player who was hurt by no preseason, he obviously showed enough in camp to get signed to the PS but games probably would have helped him more. Can he return punts?

I think at this point even with his lack of production the staff sticks with Andy though. He needs to make a tremendous leap in the offseason or he will be gone.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Probably Isabella because it’s a combo of speed and where he was drafted. If Ward is close to same speed as Isabella, would like to see what he can do

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think Isabella. We still need speed out there. Even if its just as a decoy to open things up for others.

Dont know about Ward. For all we know he's Damiere Byrd 2.0..
Which I guess wasnt so bad.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Isabella. We still need speed out there. Even if its just as a decoy to open things up for others.

Dont know about Ward. For all we know he's Damiere Byrd 2.0..
Which I guess wasnt so bad.
Wait
Byrd is, a proven vetaran wih some nfl season on his shoulder
Jo Jo ward is an udfa who hasn't been eleveted to play a single game

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wait
Byrd is, a proven vetaran wih some nfl season on his shoulder
Jo Jo ward is an udfa who hasn't been eleveted to play a single game
I meant in terms of potential.

If Ward's best case scenario is Damiere Byrd then I'd rather see Andy get those reps on the field.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
We need a Boldin type WR to replace Fitzlarry. Someone who can push hard and pick up a sure 2 or 3 yards on those 3rd and short situations, especially when our OLmen aren't moving the piles or opening holes inside.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
People voting Sherfield are forgetting that he had snaps last year. The only thing memorable about those snaps was a drop on a key third down. Andy has ONE fantastic play while the other options have none.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sherfield makes that catch for the tie....

Wasn't it him that lost his footing late in the Tampa Bay game and turned a perfect pass into an INT that cost us the game?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need a Boldin type WR to replace Fitzlarry. Someone who can push hard and pick up a sure 2 or 3 yards on those 3rd and short situations, especially when our OLmen aren't moving the piles or opening holes inside.

We missed him this year, Chase Claypool

USC has 2 guys who are somewhat similar to Claypool but neither is draft eligible. Drake London is a soph, and Bru McCoy is a RS Freshman. McCoy was the kid who signed with SC, then transferred to Texas, and then transferred back to USC so he had to sit out his whole freshman year. He's only just starting to play as he was sick(apparently not Covid) and he's already showing why he was so highly recruited.

Pretty sure both of them will be draft eligible next year, McCoy will need a big year next year to get drafted though with such little exposure so far.

None of them have the RAC that Boldin had but both big bodied kids with great hands, very tough.

I hate USC but they always seem loaded with WR's.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Lol
What part of the Smokey comparison didn’t you understand?

I meant for him to be inserted in place of Andy. It’s worth a shot imo. Now would be the time to take the gamble. I seriously think he’s faster than Isabella too
The way u describe him he should be even ahead of Fitzgerald

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

USC has 2 guys who are somewhat similar to Claypool but neither is draft eligible. Drake London is a soph, and Bru McCoy is a RS Freshman. McCoy was the kid who signed with SC, then transferred to Texas, and then transferred back to USC so he had to sit out his whole freshman year. He's only just starting to play as he was sick(apparently not Covid) and he's already showing why he was so highly recruited.

Pretty sure both of them will be draft eligible next year, McCoy will need a big year next year to get drafted though with such little exposure so far.

None of them have the RAC that Boldin had but both big bodied kids with great hands, very tough.

Also Robert Woods, Marqise Lee, Nelson Agholor and Juju Smith-Schuster. Before that Steve Smith, Dwayne Jarrett and Mike Williams (bust). All were incredible in college.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Claypool is what we hoped Hakeem Butler would be. Just bad luck.

I will say Mooney for the Bears (no QB) and Davis for the Bills would be really good options as the #4 WR right now. Or Harrison Bryant as a TE.

Although I was ok with Fotu since Duvernay was off the board.

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We actually have more pro info on Trent Sherfield than on the other guys.

Here are his career stats:

You must be registered for see images attach

Under Wilks, he was getting some playing time---under K2, not so much. He is now a contributor on special teams. He's a guy who needs that pre-season under K2 and a chance to show what he can do in K2's Air Raid Offense.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sorry but it’s Andy and it’s not even close. I get that it’s the cool thing to do to hate on the kid on this board but, in reality, he’ll be just fine.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose