Murray has Sprained AC Joint

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Isabella play would have been a TD if healthy.

However, when battling an injury like that you gotta rely on anticipation to make up for lack of arm strength.

Throws it to Isabella before he's outta his break its a TD.

Throws it to Hopkins on 4th down before he's outta his break its a 1st down.

Just unfortunate.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No wonder he didn't play as well but he still had a decent gm but was way off on that Hopkins two throws also

Please get 100 percent for Patriots that is a massive game...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come to think of it wasn't it Chris Simms or someone else who said awhile back he thought Kyler's mini slump was due to shoulder issues he seemed to think he'd seen Kyler favoring the shoulder on the sideline or something?

Wonder if last night was aggravating a prior problem or just completely because the guy fell on him

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Come to think of it wasn't it Chris Simms or someone else who said awhile back he thought Kyler's mini slump was due to shoulder issues he seemed to think he'd seen Kyler favoring the shoulder on the sideline or something?

Wonder if last night was aggravating a prior problem or just completely because the guy fell on him
FWIW in his presser earlier in the week he was touching his shoulder every now and then.

Could be a cumulative thing.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was worried about this happening as soon as I saw Kyler lower his shoulder to try and make a first down a couple games ago.

Wanderer

Veteran
Reaction score
This game added to my confusion about the OL.

Last few games I thought they were solid and then they got worked by the Seahawks. I know Murray is better than Sweezy. But the penalties and Beachum got eaten up by Dunlap.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
This game added to my confusion about the OL.

Last few games I thought they were solid and then they got worked by the Seahawks. I know Murray is better than Sweezy. But the penalties and Beachum got eaten up by Dunlap.
Murray is a better pass blocker than Sweezy, but not necessarily a better runblocker.