Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 11-19-20

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah...I'm not too pissed about tonight. Classic let down game for most every NFL team coming off an emotional win like that, on the road and on a short week. We had a shot at the end. Isaiah Simmons showed out. Penalties killed us (probably the most frustrating trend). Everyone contributed to the loss but everyone had positive plays as well. With our cluster injuries on the DLine, it was closer than I thought it would be.

Appreciate your rationale response.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I guess it depends what he asks for. If he wants top5 CB money you part ways. If he’s willing to take 4/40/25 you slam the pen in his hand.
I like Peterson, but no ones giving him a 4 year contract

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Philly is horrible and should be an easy win. I'd like to think we beat San Fran and the G-men without a whole lot of trouble.

All of those SHOULD be wins...because we are a better, more talented team than those 3.

But we also lead the league in penalties, and like to play down to our opponents. IMO we lose one of those games

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Valid point. But that’s why he’s not a true game changer, but rather a nice piece of a defense.
Between Golden, Chandler Jones Fitts, and Devon Kennard...I think we are ok. WE will draft one in the first two rounds because it is a really nice OLB class. WE probably shouldn't let both Golden and REddick walk.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Funny how people conveniently forget about Kyler short circuiting on numerous plays, but then realize why people are questioning Kyler’s intellect at the position. I’ve been doing this all season. He’s not a cerebral QB. The guy on the other side was demonstrating what cerebral QB play looks like

When you have all the time Wilson had back there, anyone could be cerebral, sit back, and wait till a guy got open. That's all Wilson did tonight. Had boatloads of time.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All of those SHOULD be wins...because we are a better, more talented team than those 3.

But we also lead the league in penalties, and like to play down to our opponents. IMO we lose one of those games

That would not surprise me. Though we did lose tonight by one score to a team that everyone I think would agree is much better than San Fran and NYG.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

We are probably not greater than 50% to win all three of them, so I agree with your point that we likely lose one of the three. We also probably win one of the Rams games.

Did we play down to the comp against

Washington
Dallas
Jets
???

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Funny how people conveniently forget about Kyler short circuiting on numerous plays, but then realize why people are questioning Kyler’s intellect at the position. I’ve been doing this all season. He’s not a cerebral QB. The guy on the other side was demonstrating what cerebral QB play looks like
Boy you are truly hilarious

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We are probably not greater than 50% to win all three of them, so I agree with your point that we likely lose one of the three. We also probably win one of the Rams games.

Did we play down to the comp against

Washington
Dallas
Jets
???

We certainly did against Detroit and Carolina. They are boderline decent teams, who were missing key players when we played them. We should have beaten both of those team when they were at full strength, instead we lost to them while they were short handed.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
When you have all the time Wilson had back there, anyone could be cerebral, sit back, and wait till a guy got open. That's all Wilson did tonight. Had boatloads of time.
Not just that, but they bashed us on the ground. This was like one of those throwback games where Russ could play the role of top notch game manager.