Dre K

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’ve said it every week, he’s the weak link. I’d rather see Kevin Peterson or Jonathan Joseph. At least they’re not 12 yards away from their man

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
I’ve said it every week, he’s the weak link. I’d rather see Kevin Peterson or Jonathan Joseph. At least they’re not 12 yards away from their man
Lining up.10+ yards of the wr is a coaching decision.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
I feel he's solidly the second best corner on the roster. I hope to improve the spot in general but you can't do anything at this point in the season.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
CB is a big need in the draft, along with edge rush. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Reddick needs to be resigned.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Kevin Peterson - you lost all credibility saying that he is 5 times worse than kirkpatrick.

Joseph, maybe we can give him a shot, but I doubt he has the speed anymore.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be fair how was that not offsetting. Both guys threw their forearms, but the refs actually called taunting and it was pretty clear Metcalf was talking just as much as Dre was. STupid play but cmon on 3rd down you can't punish one team for what was clearly a mutual thing.

in fact if you watch the replay Metcalf started it by throwing a forearm at Dre, who turns right to the ref and calls for a flag. And even at the end, another Seattle guy threw a forearm after the refs were blowing the whistle which could easily have been an offesetting foul

Dumb play but calling it one way was not right IMO

OP
OP
AZfaninMN

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Also...have you watched Kevin Peterson play at all?
Kevin Peterson - you lost all credibility saying that he is 5 times worse than kirkpatrick.

Joseph, maybe we can give him a shot, but I doubt he has the speed anymore.
Kevin Peterson is at least on his guy. It was a little of an overreaction to say Kevin Peterson, but I’m sick of seeing Dre K picked on constantly with him no where near his guy.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of "Cut him/Fire him.

That said, DK has all the earmarks of a coach killer - OK on one play; screws up the next two.

Letting him go = addition by subtraction.

Time to cut the cord.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cut him.

He is part of the Vontaze Burfict Cincinnati defense that ruined games by being complete, out of control, undisciplined morons. He hasn't changed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave