Andy Isabella

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He is being as productive as usual. You're setting that bar too high.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought he should have had it at first glance .. but there was just enough there to disrupt the process of the catch. He's no Dhop and the throw was a touch late. Bad combo in that scenario.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
He doesn't offer much. Probably should cut bait in the offseason. Maybe try to get a late round pick for him if possible. I would rather see KeeSean or Sherfield out there.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why are people angry at isabella after this game? Were you expecting him to make that last catch or something?

I thought he was fine tonight.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Isabella is going to be out there, at least go deep a couple times a game if just to open the middle of the field up. He is basically a decoy when in the game.

He's shown all year he struggles to find the ball in the air on deep shots. I think he's good at routes over the middle he is fast so they give him room.

It is what it is, 3rd and 10 late in the game an NFL Wr has got to be able to make that catch or draw the flag, the ball was there he has to catch it.

I think he needs to shave his head again the Steve O look was better for him

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
This isn’t the first time Kyler has unsuccessfully targeted Isabella when we needed it. Why not take your chance with Hopkins? or better yet just get the 1st down, we had 2 plays (3rd & 4th down) and 45 seconds and 1 time out to get the 1st. Then we would have been at the 10-15 yard line to take 4 shots in the end zone! Instead we waste our 3rd down going for it all to Isabella who can’t catch.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is Sherfield just bad in practice?

Would much rather see him out there than Andy & KeeSean.

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Isabella needs a QB who will hit him in stride and not make him come to a stop and wait for the ball. That's the best way to take advantage of his speed. If he has to stop, there goes his speed advantage over the DBs. Then he becomes a smaller guy trying to catch the ball with bigger DBs slamming into him.

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
He has the hands of Metcalf without the freakish size/athleticism. Also, Imagine Isabella getting doinked in the face on a TD pass.....we'd never hear the end of it. At the very least, DK fights for the ball and doesn't run backwards on would be first downs.