Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 11-19-20

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And you can say how stupid we played tonight they stole this game. I don’t care how you win a win is a win that’s it

I forgot to finish my reply to you. I agree. 1-1 against the team everyone had penciled into the Super Bowl when we first played them is not terrible. At all.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
We recover one of those two loose fumbles and we probably win. Everyone needs to chill. We have a 10 win team with a young stud QB and an emerging elite LB talent.
Not beating Rams with games like today. 9-7 is ceiling now.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well what bothers me. Is fans being ridiculous. Him and the other Az dude are constantly saying let’s cut Murray and Fire KK. We are 6-4 and Murray is the most exciting player in the league. This is like back when people said Warner shouldn’t play. It’s insane.
Fan is short for fanatic. Expect over the top stuff.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
There is more than one player on those routes. The QB decides where the ball goes.

This. Everyone saying that “Kliff” didn’t throw to Hop on the last set of downs realizes that Kliff isn’t the QB right? And Murray made good throws to Fitz and Andy (under huge duress). Lots of folks here have anger problems.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
This is exactly why I went on my rant in the Kyler thread. I bet you think Rosen is a much smarter QB, right?

You mean the same thread where I literally had to help you learn the definition of a word? I’d sit this one out if I were you

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We recover one of those two loose fumbles and we probably win. Everyone needs to chill. We have a 10 win team with a young stud QB and an emerging elite LB talent.

Well I agree. We are still most likely going to make the playoffs.

It's how we play in those games that matter.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We stole the 1st game.

Our closest WC competitor is the 5-5 Bears. They will be lucky to win 2 more games the way they look.

the Lions have Carolina, Texans and Bears coming ip next. They win this weekend they’re a game back of us... with the tiebreaker.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Kyler seemed to lose his pocket awareness after the time out. Two plays where he did not step up and slide away from pressure. It happens.
At the end, yes. But that o line didn’t give great time all game and didn’t open any holes. Oline stunk tonight.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There is only one Hero this week: Simmons

Goats are pretty much everyone else.

Definitely
Still wondering how a coach can be so hesitant to let him play all snaps
Certainly he still have to learn a lot but damn he was the only one of our front seven able to chase someone and making plays

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stop being a bitch, losses happen.

I question your memory legitimately.

The Detroit and Carolina games THIS year were worse. The Carolina game was easily his worst game ever.

I am not even all that upset we lost. It's not nearly as bad as the Lions loss.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If Isabella is not a viable option in constructing a play, what is he doing out there? Kyler facing a blitz threw a perfect pass to a guy who should have caught the ball. Kyler made the right play because the ball was there. He did not need to look for Hop if Isabella is a legit pro WR. I would seriously get Jaron Brown off the practice squad and sit Isabella and even ponder if he's worth being on the active list for a few gimmick plays

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
Peterson is washed & garbage

what else is new

He didn't get destroyed as bad as I expected, but looked like he slipped a few times, bumbled his assignments, and missed tackles. He's washed trying to cover superior athletes. What Kirkpatrick did on the otherhand is unforgivable.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
how? You said kyler is the dumbest qb in the nfl.. why the hell should be like you exactly?
Funny how people conveniently forget about Kyler short circuiting on numerous plays, but then realize why people are questioning Kyler’s intellect at the position. I’ve been doing this all season. He’s not a cerebral QB. The guy on the other side was demonstrating what cerebral QB play looks like

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Well what bothers me. Is fans being ridiculous. Him and the other Az dude are constantly saying let’s cut Murray and Fire KK. We are 6-4 and Murray is the most exciting player in the league. This is like back when people said Warner shouldn’t play. It’s insane.

I never once said Murray shouldn't be on the team. I said he needs to be expressly told how to avoid intentional groundings. He is making the same mistake over and over again, on a very fixable play.

What I did say is that KK is not a good coach. He MIGHT be an OC in the NFL, but he's not a HC anywhere. Never has been and never will. This is the guy that had Mahomes in college and couldnt win games. Now is has a top 5-10 QB in the league and hes got a losing record.

Also, I said your a cry baby. "I don't like what people are saying, ban them or I'll leave." Good riddance cry baby.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Cards average 170 yards rushing per game and had a total of 57 yards tonight.