Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 11-19-20

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
High powered offense going against a maligned defense. Sure is showing out tonight

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Peterson held the guy it was twenty yards back not the little tug on the jersey. If you call that crap you call the same on the Kirk throw. This crew blows
No cause if he didn't grab the jersey DK would have scored the TD and Seattle would have declined the kickpatrick penalty

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This game would be way different if Kiff didn’t make that call for Dan Arnold to drop that pass.

Lousy coaching. I also blame Vance Joseph. (Sarcasm)

Also, Joseph has called a great game. We're undermanned, with a lack of talent, lack of depth, and this D knows what they're (Seattle) doing, they just can't stop it.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Smarter how? He was beat for a TD if he doesnt sneak a grab and get the ball...
He played the ball well that was a tricky tak call. We better get a call like that later in the game.
DK pushed off our defender in the back of the endzone when the ball hit him in the face. Refs need to start making that call

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This is clearly a huge energy letdown coming off the thriller 4 days ago. But the most disappointing thing is how poorly coached the team still is.

of course they won’t have the same energy level: they just played a hard fought game four days ago!

I would say the 1st half was really well coached by both defenses. Russell made some great plays; Kyler made one.