Enjoy your "Phoenix Fluke"

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I am guessing this guy is in Pittsburgh by the 412 in his handle. Imagine how awful it must be to live as a Bills fan in a sea of Steelers fans. And they are incredibly annoying in Pittsburgh. Anyone who has been there knows you cant go a single damn night out on the South Side (or any of the night spots in the area really) without some drunk moron starting a "here we go steelers" chant. I'll cut this guy some slack for living in his own personal hell. :lol:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Found OP
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Naw, that kid could smile. The OP is sitting in a dark basement somewhere surrounded by dirty laundry and dirty bowls with milk and a couple of sugar smacks floating around with an ashtray overturned on his worn pea green shag carpet with a menthol cig butt smoldering and about to light his house on fire.

Reaction score
Guys we should really show more respect to Bills fans after all they are the only team to lose 4 superbowls in a row. :) They totally have the right to be smug... :p

I wonder if they have that posted in their stadium somewhere? The Only Team In The NFL To Lose 4 Superbowls In A Row!

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am guessing this guy is in Pittsburgh by the 412 in his handle. Imagine how awful it must be to live as a Bills fan in a sea of Steelers fans. And they are incredibly annoying in Pittsburgh. Anyone who has been there knows you cant go a single damn night out on the South Side (or any of the night spots in the area really) without some drunk moron starting a "here we go steelers" chant. I'll cut this guy some slack for living in his own personal hell. :lol:

He lives in New Jersey.......

Ragnar

Veteran
Reaction score
I wonder if they have that posted in their stadium somewhere? The Only Team In The NFL To Lose 4 Superbowls In A Row!
Not in a row but thats nitpicking.
Ahhh,youse guys forgetting the Minnesota Vikings??

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
I lived in Buffalo for a couple months, their wings suck, they are really bad.

Buffalo wings are good.

Hot wings are better.

Some buffalo wing places don't crisp them up enough, but the flavor is on point

Plus beef on weck, although that is becoming less of a mainstay

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose