Wow....Those darn ring cameras capture a lot......

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s awesome... but can’t understand what you’re saying lol

OP
OP
phillycard

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That’s awesome... but can’t understand what you’re saying lol

Shane, I'm saying F - em!! LMAO!!!! I was saying that because Diggs was on the sidelines with that smug face after their drive, irritating the heck out me, and of course frustration being let out because you know WE never win games like this!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane, I'm saying F - em!! LMAO!!!! I was saying that because Diggs was on the sidelines with that smug face after their drive, irritating the heck out me, and of course frustration being let out because you know WE never win games like this!
Love it

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I'm glad Shane asked because I though you were yelling awesome. lol

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Are you yelling Touchdown?

Edit: I see it above what you were really saying. :p

OP
OP
phillycard

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm laughing so hard right now lol this is the best

b, I can't help but laugh either. It was really idiotic, but I'm known in my neighborhood for yelling outside when I can't control myself. This was not the first time, I promise you. LOL.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because of my heart condition, I'm forced to generally tape games instead of watching them live. Unless we're up comfortably, which is NEVER. I then keep peaking at the score on my phone, which truthfully, is probably more stressful. My phone had sent me an alert that the Bills had scored with 34 seconds left, so I was already cussing up a storm. And the texts between my sons was laced with capital letter F Bombs. I checked the score one last time time & we were on the Buff 43 with 11 seconds left. Then my youngest son, who's at college, calls me screaming at the top of his lungs to turn the TV on. Funny that my older son Justin didn't call me sooner, because he's the true Cardinal lunatic in the family. But, after Buffalo scored, he had thrown his hat & phone down & went outside to cool off. Needless to say, I then watched the play like 25 times over & over again. My wife was getting bored by now, so I had to remind her that in my lifetime of being a Cardinal's fan (56 years), I had never seen a Cardinal Hail Mary. At that moment, I could envision both my parents jumping up and down in Heaven celebrating too!!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I've only gone that crazy in my basement on three or four occasions.

Tim Hightower Screen pass
Dansby TD Return vs. the Pack
Landon Donovan World Cup goal vs. Algeria
DHop & Kyler

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson