Cardinals.....Bills.......GAME DAY THREAD!!!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been absent for a bit on this forum, but I wanted to get something in this thread. Watched the whole game from my parent’s house in Michigan yesterday. I’m here because my dad passed away unexpectedly last Tuesday...helping out my mom and my brother, and the 3 of us went absolutely crazy on that Hail Murray...it was a fantastic diversion.

I’m going to post something later in the week about my dad - he was the person who got me hooked on the Cardinals back in the late ‘60s...he would have absolutely LOVED that game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. Please except my condolences.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cuozzo - I am so sorry to hear of your Dad’s passing. Wishing you and your family condolences.
Cuozzo - Was your Dad Gary Cuozzo (who quaterbacked the Colts (after Johnny U) and practiced dentistry near the Jersey Shore?

If so, I kind of casually followed G Cuozzo's career (he threw as pretty a deep,ball as you'll ever see).

Condolences.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wonder how the outcome will impact team confidence and culture going forward:

Will they get a swelled head? Will they "believe?"

Cool times.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Cuozzo - Was your Dad Gary Cuozzo (who quaterbacked the Colts (after Johnny U) and practiced dentistry near the Jersey Shore?

If so, I kind of casually followed G Cuozzo's career (he threw as pretty a deep,ball as you'll ever see).

Condolences.

No no...Long story on the Cuozzo name...he was just my first football card as a kid...more to it, but I followed him when I was little.

Dad was a Professor Emeritus from Purdue...I plan to honor him a bit here and on my own site when I get back to MN tomorrow.

Reaction score
https://www.wgrz.com/article/sports...bills/71-e2ec96ad-baa1-49d8-974a-575410d80aaa

BILLS
Cardinals fans donate to Oishei Children's Hospital following win over Buffalo Bills
After the game, a thread on Reddit was started by a Cardinals fan saying the Bills Mafia fan base has, "been a class act."
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images attach

Credit: Oishei Children's Hospital

BUFFALO, N.Y. — Following the Arizona Cardinals Hail Mary, last-second, win over the Buffalo Bills, some fans from the opposing team decided to do their part and donate to Oishei Children's Hospital in honor of Josh Allen's grandmother.

After the game, a thread on Reddit was started by a Cardinals fan saying the Bills Mafia fan base has, "been a class act."

Thanks to all Cardinals fan for helping out. They are truly class act fans. This is amazing.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’ve been absent for a bit on this forum, but I wanted to get something in this thread. Watched the whole game from my parent’s house in Michigan yesterday. I’m here because my dad passed away unexpectedly last Tuesday...helping out my mom and my brother, and the 3 of us went absolutely crazy on that Hail Murray...it was a fantastic diversion.

I’m going to post something later in the week about my dad - he was the person who got me hooked on the Cardinals back in the late ‘60s...he would have absolutely LOVED that game!

Cuozzo, my deepest condolences to you and your family good brother. I lost my dad in June and still struggle. I'm with you in spirit and on the boards.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cuozzo, my deepest condolences to you and your family good brother. I lost my dad in June and still struggle. I'm with you in spirit and on the boards.

Sorry to hear that Phillycard. My condolences. I lost my Dad in 2017 & never stop thinking of him. I was the only boy in a family of 8 children, so we were tight from day 1. We were both Cardinal fans in both football & baseball. I get by knowing that we'll meet again in future years.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Phillycard. My condolences. I lost my Dad in 2017 & never stop thinking of him. I was the only boy in a family of 8 children, so we were tight from day 1. We were both Cardinal fans in both football & baseball. I get by knowing that we'll meet again in future years.

Without question PA.....

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson