Cardinals.....Bills.......GAME DAY THREAD!!!

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
6-3
#1 in the NFC West
#1 offense in the league
MVP candidate.

You're right. Let's fire KK. This clearly isn't working.

Not to mention that KK is the guy that just simply and thoroughly *believes* in K1, and always has. Canning KK might have an impact on our young QB, or at least I'd worry about it.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dang, Bart needs to tone that down. A professional shouldn't respond to anyone like that...especially someone who didn't curse at you to start with.

Bart Scott just doubling down on how much of an imbecile he looks

I hope no one takes him seriously after this week

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m a little late to the party and all I can really say is WOW! And as impressive as that catch was the dynamics of that throw were off the charts.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang, Bart needs to tone that down. A professional shouldn't respond to anyone like that...especially someone who didn't curse at you to start with.
What was the Tweet? It was removed.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I’ve been absent for a bit on this forum, but I wanted to get something in this thread. Watched the whole game from my parent’s house in Michigan yesterday. I’m here because my dad passed away unexpectedly last Tuesday...helping out my mom and my brother, and the 3 of us went absolutely crazy on that Hail Murray...it was a fantastic diversion.

I’m going to post something later in the week about my dad - he was the person who got me hooked on the Cardinals back in the late ‘60s...he would have absolutely LOVED that game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been absent for a bit on this forum, but I wanted to get something in this thread. Watched the whole game from my parent’s house in Michigan yesterday. I’m here because my dad passed away unexpectedly last Tuesday...helping out my mom and my brother, and the 3 of us went absolutely crazy on that Hail Murray...it was a fantastic diversion.

I’m going to post something later in the week about my dad - he was the person who got me hooked on the Cardinals back in the late ‘60s...he would have absolutely LOVED that game!

sorry for your loss :(

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Deepest condolences

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

My condolences.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score

So sorry for your loss.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Cuozzo - I am so sorry to hear of your Dad’s passing. Wishing you and your family condolences.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Damn, condolences. Maybe he helped out a little bit with that last play??

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So sorry for your loss. Keeping your family in our prayers. Glad you all had a fantastic diversion.