The Pick

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lost in all the elation of winning, I feel like we kinda got screwed on the pass to Fitz. Maybe the angle wasn't the greatest, but I feel like it hit the ground -- something knocked it out of his hands, after all.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think it did either. Wishful thinking wanting it to hit the ground, but it didn't. Definitely changed the complexion of the game.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
the other pick: pp21 needs to learn to run and get some yards instead of dancing around and then falling down. Reminded me of when he sucked at punt returns after being great at them previously.

He lost that instict after his second season
Being one of the most dangerous returner and playing scary turning him into a below average returner
So even in returning picks isn't any good
I remember a good one we had, antrel rolle
I guess he scored 2 interceptions tds against Cincinnati long time a go

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
the other pick: pp21 needs to learn to run and get some yards instead of dancing around and then falling down. Reminded me of when he sucked at punt returns after being great at them previously.
Yeah that bizarre dance had me totally perplexed.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He lost that instict after his second season
Being one of the most dangerous returner and playing scary turning him into a below average returner
So even in returning picks isn't any good
I remember a good one we had, antrel rolle
I guess he scored 2 interceptions tds against Cincinnati long time a go

he was told not to by Whiz. Just catch it and be safe. It’s not smart to have your best player out there returning punts in the NFL. We had no choice to put him out there at the time

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That pick is on Kyler and he’d be the first to say it. If that balll is on the money I think Fitz scores and we go up 2 scores.

It’s on Fitz, was it perfect? No, but did Fitz have both hands on it? Yup.

if that Isabella and he does that this board goes crazy

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
He had to—at full speed in the opposite direction—completely turn his body around. Only a couple of WRs in the NFL make that catch. If KM puts the ball where it supposed to be Fitz has a chance to score.

You must be registered for see images attach

AzCards777

Rookie
Reaction score
the other pick: pp21 needs to learn to run and get some yards instead of dancing around and then falling down. ]

PP21 is scared of contact. He has been ever since he got the big contract. I see it all the time. It is what it is at this point.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That doesn’t matter. He was twisting and falling to even get to the ball and hit the ground before he could secure. Almost nobody makes that catch.
That was a very difficult catch. To say otherwise is disingenuous. The fact that he almost got it is a testament to his skills.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave