The Play

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler said in the presser that the call was for him to boot to the left. The play call was the play call. Enjoy Celine and get on with your day sir.

Kliff said the play call was for him to boot to the left and throw it to Isabella at the sideline to then have another throw for the EZ.

Which was actually a dumb idea because then the Bills would have had everyone back in prevent and the odds go down.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He would have looked pretty good had Kyler not throw behind a super open Larry Fitz which would have buried the Bills.

Yeah the replay on that you could see Kyler was trying to protect Fitz from the LB(S?) coming over on the left but he was so far off that it wound up missing behind Fitz. That's 2 games this year you thought for sure we lost that we pulled out, Seattle and now this

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you look at Bills defender Poyer (21) he knocks another Bill defender off the play as he attempts to defend.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

im sorry but this probably probability of Comp % is utter BS.. They are essentially saying that 16 out of 100 times they would complete that.... No flippping way! Lol I’d say more like 2% completion probability.

PlanoCard

Rookie
Reaction score
I never miss watching a Card's game and have DirectTV because it's the only way I can watch them living here in Dallas. For some reason, my signal for the game went out when there was about two minutes left in the game. I could only get updates using my Yahoo Sports app. When I saw it show that Buffalo scored the go-ahead TD with 34 seconds left, my heart sank. I thought they would tie it up and we'd go to OT, but I didn't think they'd get the TD.

It seemed pretty futile to keep looking at my app given the circumstances, but when I saw the score change to 32-30, I was obviously ecstatic. Screw you though DirectTV for going out on me! I've watched the highlight now over 100 times, but was robbed of seeing it happen live. I'll take the W any day though!!!

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
I never miss watching a Card's game and have DirectTV because it's the only way I can watch them living here in Dallas. For some reason, my signal for the game went out when there was about two minutes left in the game. I could only get updates using my Yahoo Sports app. When I saw it show that Buffalo scored the go-ahead TD with 34 seconds left, my heart sank. I thought they would tie it up and we'd go to OT, but I didn't think they'd get the TD.

It seemed pretty futile to keep looking at my app given the circumstances, but when I saw the score change to 32-30, I was obviously ecstatic. Screw you though DirectTV for going out on me! I've watched the highlight now over 100 times, but was robbed of seeing it happen live. I'll take the W any day though!!!

buffstreamz

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing that benefits Paul's potential longevity is that he has a crafty old-man game that's played below the rim. He's not Russell Westbrook or Derrick Rose who relid significantly on his athleticism. Rose has had a little resurgence as he adapted his game to play below the rim.

Wrong forum?