Enjoy your "Phoenix Fluke"

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
bummer for u, peddling pain as therapy. At 7-3, why? To make us feel bad? Not a chance in hell, already thinking about next up...

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What a joke, that a team can get rewarded with such a fluke play after your ******* coach burns both timeouts at the 40 and 50 yard line instead of spiking the ball. Your play isn't a hail murray. It's the Phoenix fluke, allen drove the ball on a well constructed game winning drive just so your midget QB close his eyes and win on some fluke play. Enjoy finishing 3rd in your division.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What a joke, that a team can get rewarded with such a fluke play after your ******* coach burns both timeouts at the 40 and 50 yard line instead of spiking the ball. Your play isn't a hail murray. It's the Phoenix fluke, allen drove the ball on a well constructed game winning drive just so your midget QB close his eyes and win on some fluke play. Enjoy finishing 3rd in your division.

Also, State Farm Stadium is in Glendale, not Phoenix.

Like your QB, your aim is way off.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Immaturity over a football game indicates a person with deeper emotional problems. I can just imagine how a person in that condition deals with real life problems that are much more important. Now we can see why they build prisons to house all of those that can't control themselves.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm all for cutting Bills fans a break. Even those with no class. If I were on the losing end of that game, I don't know how I'd handle it. Looking at the big picture we lost a game we should have won (Miami) and won a game we should have lost (Buffalo). We might very well finish third in the NFC West, but I'm sure we'll be exciting to watch. We're trending upward, and might meet Buffalo again in the SB. They're a good team and so are we. JMO.

99% of us on this board aren't the "salt in your wound" kind of folks, but when you come in here popping off about luck and trashing us in the process, after a game like that, then hand me the economy size container of Morton's. He nor any other fan of his ilk deserve a break.

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm all for cutting Bills fans a break. Even those with no class. If I were on the losing end of that game, I don't know how I'd handle it. Looking at the big picture we lost a game we should have won (Miami) and won a game we should have lost (Buffalo). We might very well finish third in the NFC West, but I'm sure we'll be exciting to watch. We're trending upward, and might meet Buffalo again in the SB. They're a good team and so are we. JMO.

Agree.

That Bills fan actually disrespected his own team with his comments on the Cards forum. It was an exciting game and came down to a last gasp Hail Hopkins. The Bills fought as hard as the Cards. Both teams have exciting young QBs who will hopefully provide exciting play for years. There were plenty of Bills making plays that under normal circumstances would be the ones on the highlight reel---Beasly's one-handed catch, Diggs TD over P2 that would normally have been a game winner, a string of 50+ yard field goals, etc.

Bills fans are sure to be suffering---but they have a good young team that will bounce back with more class than the poster who trolled this forum.

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
It was a Touchdown, a fluke is Fitz not holding on to the ball and it landing in the defenders hands!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Since they are known for their wings....instead of saying The Got Missed, with the Hopkins catch...I'll just say, They Got Sauced!.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of flukes....

Your Kicker hits the most 50+ yard FGs ever.

Fitz actually drops a ball that probably hit the ground but crazy bounces for an INT. Fitz doesn't drop balls.

Patrick Peterson just drops 2 interceptions.

Drake just throws the ball forward for a fumble only you can get.

The #1 offense in the NFL kicks 4 FGs against you instead of getting TDs

Josh "hilariously inaccurate" Allen chucks up two balls when being sacked that somehow get caught rather than picked.

It's a gosh darn fluke your team was even in the game. Any of those flukey plays go the other way and we don't need our one at the end.

You know who calls other teams fluke? Losers and whiners.

Man you are on fire! Great post.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i will enjoy it, thanks

taking the high road:

Josh Allen is Ben Roethlisberger V2, but with a better arm. The Bills are are in good shape for years to come with the combo of arm talent, mobility and just the hanging in the pocket. Congrats to the Bills for getting that key QB decision correct and hitting a home run

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i will enjoy it, thanks

taking the high road:

Josh Allen is Ben Roethlisberger V2, but with a better arm. The Bills are are in good shape for years to come with the combo of arm talent, mobility and just the hanging in the pocket. Congrats to the Bills for getting that key QB decision correct and hitting a home run

Raise your hand if you were wrong, predraft, about Josh Allen.

* raises hand*

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score

* raises hand*

dont you know it

he had all the markers for draft bust

low completion %, sketchy decision making, not an accurate thrower, vs a low level of competition.

he just felt like a guy NFL teams fall in love with due to arm + size and then regret

as i said: good for the Bills

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

* raises hand*
I am still not completely convinced, but he definitely is making a believer out of me.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was the least fluky hail mary I've seen in forever. It's not tipped, nobody jumped early and mistimed it. There's no offensive PI it's just one guy jumping higher than the 2 guys there and the 3rd guy coming in to try and break it up actually knocks his own teammate, White, down in the process.

Just a great play. Can we repeat it, maybe not, but that was not a fluke

and for Murray to get that ball off and get it there was other worldly

Enjoy your bitter beer face Billsfan412

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
I can see that one really hurt. Three defenders can't knock that one down or defend Hopkins. Ouch.

Oh and wide right, wide right, wide right. :clapping:

I don't think he is smart enough or old enough to get your reference.

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Take it easy slick!
I guess his Mom let him out of the basement so he can have his Meatloaf sandwich.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
:p:D
Speaking of flukes....

Your Kicker hits the most 50+ yard FGs ever.

Fitz actually drops a ball that probably hit the ground but crazy bounces for an INT. Fitz doesn't drop balls.

Patrick Peterson just drops 2 interceptions.

Drake just throws the ball forward for a fumble only you can get.

The #1 offense in the NFL kicks 4 FGs against you instead of getting TDs

Josh "hilariously inaccurate" Allen chucks up two balls when being sacked that somehow get caught rather than picked.

It's a gosh darn fluke your team was even in the game. Any of those flukey plays go the other way and we don't need our one at the end.

You know who calls other teams fluke? Losers and whiners.

this itself is a thread subject, nice start:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson