K1s flaw and lay off kSquared

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
Against Miami i got disturbed that K1 was Not leading receivers..figured he'd clean it up..and he didn't..this was probably worse ( don't get me wrong, i LOVE K1)...)if he cleans that up before Seattle, it's in yhe bag, if he had led receivers today, there wiukd have been no need of heroics at the end..

Murray should be leading MVP talk, if he starts leading his receivers, he is a shoe in and we may sweep the rest of the schedule..
Also, the D needs to not play 'good' for j3 Qtrs and 'stellar' for 1 ... If they play thwir max an entire game.. no one beats us...

But LEAD the damn receivers Kyler..love you anyway....

OP
OP
P

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
Both Murray and Kingsbury are in there 2nd years.

calm down to expect them to be finished products is crazy

I don't expect them to be 'perfect'.. they do ( and thank the Cosmic Muffin for that)

K1's ONLY flaw i can see is NOT leading the receiver.. he fixes thay and he is hands down the MVP....

I am with K1 ..i want him to be perfect ( and he is close)

Please don't interpret the ONLY flaw i can see as sone put down... It isn't .. he has the potential to be the GOAT and forget Brady ( which i would love) ...so spare the excuses...K1 will figure that out....

OP
OP
P

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
Some replies make me wonder...you think those players don't want perfection ?

This bunch has a shot at achieving it and they know it...

Warner was the best QB we ever had ..
K1 can surpass that and go even further..
This team needs to pull all the stops out..

SWEEP SEATTLE !!

And Ksquared is what ? 7 of 9 on 4th down..
Good for him, you don't win without confidence and teying to win..we had to many years of 'just punt' and then play 'prevent'..…...I LOVE this team...

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Against Miami i got disturbed that K1 was Not leading receivers..figured he'd clean it up..and he didn't..this was probably worse ( don't get me wrong, i LOVE K1)...)if he cleans that up before Seattle, it's in yhe bag, if he had led receivers today, there wiukd have been no need of heroics at the end..

Murray should be leading MVP talk, if he starts leading his receivers, he is a shoe in and we may sweep the rest of the schedule..
Also, the D needs to not play 'good' for j3 Qtrs and 'stellar' for 1 ... If they play thwir max an entire game.. no one beats us...

But LEAD the damn receivers Kyler..love you anyway....

so wait, should he lead his receivers? jk. agree with you. K1 was off today. Sailing passes, then throwing behind Fitz, but luckily he can run like no other. Hoping he keeps progressing.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Both are awesome. KK just needs to fix his Play calling in certain situations. We are scoring 32 points a game last 5 and 5 in a row. Warner didn’t even do that. He gets to cute in situations that don’t require it. Buffalo did a great job of preparing for us and we still scored 32. We should have had 42. But it’s ok. Kyler is like breaking NFL records weekly. We all should be happy. Even though we all were furious when Buffalo scored.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler if he improves throwing while he scrambles then he is top 3 qb
In the mix with Mahomes and Russell Wilson

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Kliff cant call a game, it is what it is.

This team is winning though
He comes up with some really great play ideas, just has zero feel for the pro game....he really needs to do what Kyler said and just trust the QB.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
may I remind you Steve Wilks was our previous coach.

May I also remind you we have the number 1 offense in the league.

Things really aren’t that bad.
It's kinda frightening when you realize how much is being left on the field and how close the games are, when they really shouldn't be.

The true test will be how BB schemes against this offense in a couple weeks.... hopefully KK doesn't overthink it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cosmic Muffin.... lmao, literally. My dad used to tell me, son, I'm reeling you in with the Cosmic kite string!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The Cardinals have the most 30 point games in franchise history and people think Kliff sucks as a playcaller?!?!

I think Kliff is a top five playcaller and play designer. This belief is based on objective fact, the Cardinals have the top offense in the NFL.

Murray is my favorite player, but he still hampers this offense at times. Throw Rodgers in this offense and they would be even better. Murrays running ability only partially makes up for what he misses as a QB.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny. Last week on 4th and one Edmunds got stuffed and we were screaming RPO with Murray.
This week we RPO and some are Screaming we should have run it.
Some have forgotten getting a fg after getting the ball with 49 seconds left before the half against the Seahawks and then did it twice in the last 6 minutes.
It’s natural to have short term memory watching your team in the NFL.
For every tit there’s a tat. Every play changes the situation for the next play. With 4 minutes in the game we threw the ball 3 times and punted. If we ran the ball just once and still had to punt there wouldn’t have been 11 seconds left to allow that last play. Thus tit for tat.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
may I remind you Steve Wilks was our previous coach.

May I also remind you we have the number 1 offense in the league.

Things really aren’t that bad.

You don't need to remind me of anything. ;) I'm firmly on the KK wagon and have been.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinals have the most 30 point games in franchise history and people think Kliff sucks as a playcaller?!?!

I think Kliff is a top five playcaller and play designer. This belief is based on objective fact, the Cardinals have the top offense in the NFL.

Murray is my favorite player, but he still hampers this offense at times. Throw Rodgers in this offense and they would be even better. Murrays running ability only partially makes up for what he misses as a QB.
Agree on all points

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What’s funny is that the narrative is Kliff sucks if Murray doesn’t complete that last pass.

Kliff is elite regardless.

I do think he needs to sneak (w/Murray or Streveler) on these 3rd/4th and 1s tho. Wouldn’t change anything else in terms of play-calling. He also should try to preserve more time at the end of halfs when the other team has the ball and is in scoring range already.