The Play

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
KK breathing sighs of relief all night.... No wonder he wanted to attach himself to this kid. Makes your boneheaded playcalling at times get dismissed.
All great coaches have had great players. KK has been mediocre at best, but he is young and learning. I am willing to give him a chance. Look where we were 2 years ago.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Live I thought Kyler was throwing to Isabella and I was thinking he totally overthrew him. Then I I see D Hop and my first thought was how was he so much further downfield than Andy was?

My guess is they had a trailer play where D Hop might tip the ball back to a trailer like Andy but D Hop just said "gimme that."

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
All great coaches have had great players. KK has been mediocre at best, but he is young and learning. I am willing to give him a chance. Look where we were 2 years ago.
He gets a little too much flack for his play-calling at times around here. It certainly wasn't good for big chunks of this game and is a legit gripe in this game, but some games he does a good job play-calling.

Sometimes the opposition simply draws up a better defensive game-plan than your offensive game-plan, it happens.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He gets a little too much flack for his play-calling at times around here. It certainly wasn't good for big chunks of this game and is a legit gripe in this game, but some games he does a good job play-calling.

Sometimes the opposition simply draws up a better defensive game-plan than your offensive game-plan, it happens.
He's a head coach of a professional football team. Flack is what they sign up for. :). But I agree with ya for the most part.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
THe last time I yelled that loud over sports was UCLA's comeback over Gonzaga the steal and the pass to Luc for the layup.

Just an amazing play. for starters how the hell did Kyler get away from Oliver(?), and then D Hop outjumps 3 guys unreal

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave