Johnathan Joseph headed to cardinals

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They curb stomped the Jets (24-3) Seahawks (24-7) & Rams (28-3) in the first half.

Most whoopings happen quickly, then the other team rallies only to lose.

Our hope will need to rest in the Vegas, Tenn, & Jets road games, where they didn't play lights out.

You are overrating the heck out of the bills and really underestimating the Cardinals

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
You are overrating the heck out of the bills and really underestimating the Cardinals
To be fair. I underestimate the heck out of our defense and mostly our secondary.

This is the pass happiest team in the league, with a QB and WR core that should decimate us if we don't get consistent and sustained pressure on JA.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk Pro

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
To be fair. I underestimate the heck out of our defense and mostly our secondary.

This is the pass happiest team in the league, with a QB and WR core that should decimate us if we don't get consistent and sustained pressure on JA.

They out up 18 on the jets, they routinely play up and down to their comp

Don't get me wrong, Cardinals secondary has serious problems

Only real quality they have wins are the Seahawks and rams.

I think people are going to see Sunday that the Cardinals are better than what they give credit for

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They out up 18 on the jets, they routinely play up and down to their comp

Don't get me wrong, Cardinals secondary has serious problems

Only real quality they have wins are the Seahawks and rams.

I think people are going to see Sunday that the Cardinals are better than what they give credit for

@oldtakesexposed saved for later :)

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe Amukamara has photos of Keim and he's just getting a PS check for doing nothing.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Regarding Prince Amukamara per Jurecki this week....

You must be registered for see images attach

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
They curb stomped the Jets (24-3) Seahawks (24-7) & Rams (28-3) in the first half.

Our hope will need to rest in the Vegas, Tenn, & Jets road games, where they didn't play lights out.
Rams got beat down by the Dolphins as well...didn't have a similar result with us.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Rams got beat down by the Dolphins as well...didn't have a similar result with us.
But actually.... They didnt. They dominated them in 2 of 3 phases. And lost in a very flukey way.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
But actually.... They didnt. They dominated them in 2 of 3 phases. And lost in a very flukey way.

Probably because the Dolphins took the foot off the gas while they were up a bunch so it was perfect for the Rams to rack up those garbage time offensive yards.

“Fluke/Flukey” isn’t a real thing.

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
1. The trade deadline has passed.
2. Teams don't trade quality starting CBs very often midseason.

Right, I was referring to next year when we can trade because we're still going to need help at that position, with likely no PP and an unproven rookie(s). CBs are sacred, but teams do trade quality CBs given the right circumstances. Darius Slay is a good, recent example.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Probably because the Dolphins took the foot off the gas while they were up a bunch so it was perfect for the Rams to rack up those garbage time offensive yards.

“Fluke/Flukey” isn’t a real thing.
Dude..... those weren't garbage time yards. They were all four quarters yards.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

did you watch that game? i did because I had a bunch of players in for fantasy. regardless of of the way the dolphins scored, the Rams scored on their first drive, then just got slaughtered the rest of the game until they put up a cheese TD at the end of the fourth quarter.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
did you watch that game?i did because I had a bunch of players in for fantasy. regardless of of the way the dolphins scored, the Rams scored on their first drive, then just got slaughtered the rest of the game until they put up a cheese TD at the end of the fourth quarter.
Pretty sure the answer is a clear no.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
did you watch that game? i did because I had a bunch of players in for fantasy. regardless of of the way the dolphins scored, the Rams scored on their first drive, then just got slaughtered the rest of the game until they put up a cheese TD at the end of the fourth quarter.
Yes. Almost all of it.

The reason the Rams lost the game was due to special teams miscues, and horribly timed turnovers.

The Rams had over 470yds of offense to Miami's 145. Total plays: Rams 92 to the Dolphins 48.

The Rams marched up and down the field at will all game long, and then screwed themselves over and over again (4 TO's). You don't run 92 plays only in junk time. The Dolphins were 3-12 on 3rd downs and only had one good scoring drive and it started on the Rams 33yd line (due to a TO) and took 6 plays. They had three insane TD's. A fumble return, a Punt return, and a one play, one yard drive ending with a plunge by Gaskin.

Seriously..... go look at the game yourself. The Rams dominated this game and just kept sticking the gun in their mouth.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/202011010mia.htm

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Pretty sure the answer is a clear no.
Just to pile on:

The Ramss had 237 yards in the 2nd half and 233 in the first half.

Your junk time excuse is just that. The Rams dominated everywhere but where it counted. for all four quarters.

The Phins had 13 real drives the whole game. None were more than 6 plays. None took more than three & a half minutes off the clock. 1 was a 1st down from the Rams 1. And they had 7 drives that were 3 & outs.

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

All 3 of those came at home. Seahawks/Rams were west coast trips and then they found their legs in the 2nd half.

Their most impressive win was against the Raiders imo. West coast trip and handled them pretty well.

Hopefully they have tired legs to start against us though.