Cardinals.... Dolphins..... GAMEDAY THREAD

Reaction score
Seriously? This isn't even close to his fault. Defense sucked and time management again was bad. Zane had nothing to do with this lose, even though he missed the FG.
I disagree
He makes the kick, every nfl kicker should make, then a win is possible
He misses
Its ovah

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Well, one good thing, none of us feel as bad a Trump does tonight. We only have to wait one week to feel better. Trump will have that feeling eating at him the rest of his life. His last words will," but I won the election!"
Why do you continuously insist on bringing that stupid poo to this forum?
Keep your ******** politics in the ******** politics forum

Please.

Thank you.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Agreed I'm just saying at that point in the game I'm going to Hop or Fitz, or frankly fake a handoff and hit one of the TEs.

A good throw gets it and Kirk had a great game, but at that point in the game I'm going to the guys with the great hands, or to the guy they don't expect us to throw to.

not having Drake was key there and on the stop on 4th down, Kyler was tired from running so on the 4th down they knew he wouldn't run it and stopped chase. On the 3rd down play KK didn't trust the OL to run it having not got any movement on the 4th down play, so he ran that pass play and Kyler made a bad throw.

Again, kyler throws much better running left than he does right.

I think Zane was not happy with the hold the way he was looking at the punter but it seemed like a good hold I think he just didn't get all of it

Kirk has been money in goal line and 2pt situations plus he was killing Miami. I haven’t seen the replay of the incompletion but it wasn’t very close IIRC. It seems like were in third and short all qtr long.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kirk has been money in goal line and 2pt situations plus he was killing Miami. I haven’t seen the replay of the incompletion but it wasn’t very close IIRC. It seems like were in third and short all qtr long.

Yeah it was a bad throw for sure.

The TD run was one of my favorite plays we run, faked the handoff to Chase who then blocked the closest man, Maxx Williams gets out in front pulling and Kyler has a huge lane. The problem is Kyler had already run 2-3 times on the drive so you assume he was tired.

Said it for 2 weeks not having Drake will hurt us in short yardage. I would love to see us call that same play but fake to Chase, Kyler start left and then just stop and hit Maxx.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson