Cardinals.... Dolphins..... GAMEDAY THREAD

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
he shows his true colours again. It almost seems like whenever his ass is on the line he buys more time with a decent game, then it’s straight back to the bad game plans

Like duh, they're going to sneak it up the middle. Tf are you doing?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow so many bad things. Short from 49? The Isabella play that gave them 3 points.

Kyler low to Kirk on the 3rd down although honestly I don't like that call if you're going to throw it, go to Hopkins or Fitz but he has to make a better throw/

All the bad tackling.

Impressed with Tua and pissed we could have been tied for first and blew it

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kingsbury’s nuts shrivel in the fourth quarter way too much.

you pick up 30 on the first play. Guys have been getting open all game and with two minutes left and down three, we stall out and get conservative.

kyler is going to carry Kliff for a couple seasons where he will get this team to 9 or 10 wins, but I don’t think he’s a very good coach.

coming out of byes we looked totally lost. We made Tua look all world after he did nothing last week.

blegh

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’m so upset. This was just a blown game. Turnover. Isabella. No first down. Missed fg. Penalties. We are 14 points better than Miami. We out gained them

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Is there a single Cardinals fan here that can actually credit an opponent for a well played game?
That's all fine and dandy when the cards don’t have opportunity to win the game. Kyler’s lack ball protection on the first drive and KKs Conservative vanilla play calls in the last drive and a choke kicker lost this game.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don't even care about the fg miss. That lack of conviction at the end from kliff was nail in the coffin for me.

Total wuss call on third down. Man up and play physical football for half a yard when u need too. Enough finesse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Dolphins pretty much owned the NFC West. No way we beat the Bills if they perform like this again...

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kingsbury’s nuts shrivel in the fourth quarter way too much.

you pick up 30 on the first play. Guys have been getting open all game and with two minutes left and down three, we stall out and get conservative.

kyler is going to carry Kliff for a couple seasons where he will get this team to 9 or 10 wins, but I don’t think he’s a very good coach.

coming out of byes we looked totally lost. We made Tua look all world after he did nothing last week.

blegh

Kyler would be much much better with a real head coach who instills discipline and football IQ into the players

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Kyler low to Kirk on the 3rd down although honestly I don't like that call if you're going to throw it, go to Hopkins or Fitz but he has to make a better throw/

I hated that call, too. Kyler has missed that throw at least a couple times this season. I also didn't like the FG attempt on 4th and one. If we make the FG, our defense probably would have let the 'Fins march down for a winning FG. Take a gamble and chew some more clock.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson