maybe Dre K is hobbled and might be that way the rest of the season

OP
OP
Proximo

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yep 5 points better my butt.

PFF has always had an anti-Cardinals bias from what I've seen.

Just because PFF's qb rankings are suspect, it doesn't mean all their ratings at other positions are because the scoring is done differently.

AirRaid

Rookie
Reaction score
Anybody that watched his last 2 season in Carolina should have known he was washed.

I was quite frankly amazed the hype he was getting this offseason.

People get blinded for some reason and overlook recent performance vs past performance. It's incredibly wishful thinking.

OP
OP
Proximo

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why are we collecting CB's like Pokemon?

We lostt Jones weeks ago. That's all we are down.

We signed Amukamara to the PS, have Jace Whittaker there too. Signed Bausby to the 53. Already have Kevin Peterson. So we now have,

P2
Murphy
Kirkpatrick
Peterson
Bausby
Joseph
Amukamara
Whittaker

I don't understand the Joseph one other than Vance knows him from his Texans days. I'm not complaining, I'll take the experience, but you have Amukamara there. You only really need one or the other.

Maybe they see him as an instant upgrade on Kirkpatrick.

I would say the reason is we expect to make the playoffs, and our current #2 corner is not good enough. You want evidence just look at what lockett did against us. These moves are just an attempt to find an upgrade.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would say the reason is we expect to make the playoffs, and our current #2 corner is not good enough. You want evidence just look at what lockett did against us. These moves are just an attempt to find an upgrade.

I partly agree, but then you would think that guy was Amukamara who is younger and has been with the team for a few weeks now learning the system.

It's never a bad thing to have experienced corners. And it may well be they think the depth is too inexperienced for a playoff run. Just seems a overcrowded in that room.

I guess if anything the oddest signing was Bausby who falls into a similar mold as Kevin Peterson. 4th year, only 3 starts, only 8 games with 40% + snaps.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Anybody that watched his last 2 season in Carolina should have known he was washed.

I was quite frankly amazed the hype he was getting this offseason.

LOL - Agreed.

I got a 2022 1st round pick for him in my dynasty league after the Seattle game. I was so pleased. haha

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LOL - Agreed.

I got a 2022 1st round pick for him in my dynasty league after the Seattle game. I was so pleased. haha

lol I traded him for Kareem Hunt after the Seattle game, just before Chubb went down.

Wanderer

Veteran
Reaction score
CB was always the weakness heading into the season. The depth there was always non-existent and not every spot on the team can be fixed in an offseason. They chose to fix the front 7, which I understand.

Now they just need a ton of options and hope one or 2 work out and stay healthy

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Why are we collecting CB's like Pokemon?

We lostt Jones weeks ago. That's all we are down.

We signed Amukamara to the PS, have Jace Whittaker there too. Signed Bausby to the 53. Already have Kevin Peterson. So we now have,

P2
Murphy
Kirkpatrick
Peterson
Bausby
Joseph
Amukamara
Whittaker

I don't understand the Joseph one other than Vance knows him from his Texans days. I'm not complaining, I'll take the experience, but you have Amukamara there. You only really need one or the other.

Maybe they see him as an instant upgrade on Kirkpatrick.
Im really glad they are signing them. K. Petersen is terrible and needs to be replaced. Kirkpatrick is injured and could barely make a cut against the Seahawks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Are there any updates on prince status more exciting for him than Joseph...