WK 9 Miami Dolphins @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 11/08/20

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I get the brand of the Cowboys/Steelers, but Cardinals/Dolphins has the makings of a much better game.

Thought with the Cowboys being a dumpster fire we'd get Romo/Nantz.

Last edited:

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hopefully Kliff gets this bye thing figured out because I'm anxious about it.
The bye week felt particularly lengthy as a fan coming off such a great win when you just want them to get back out there

Maybe good for the players though. Lets them come down a little rather than play drunk on bathwater

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
The bye week felt particularly lengthy as a fan coming off such a great win when you just want them to get back out there

Maybe good for the players though. Lets them come down a little rather than play drunk on bathwater
Yeah, good point. Had they played last weekend they may have still been thinking about that last big win. With that week off they should be focused completely in on their next game. Just have to make sure they come out with energy now.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Yeah, good point. Had they played last weekend they may have still been thinking about that last big win. With that week off they should be focused completely in on their next game. Just have to make sure they come out with energy now.
Not to mention, get healed up a bit. We been pretty banged up and needed the rest.

Oh and my heart needed a break too...

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would like to know from him more about how he intend to utilize him in the future

I'd like to know how a couple of days off made all the difference. Sounds like coach speak to me. It's not like Simmons has been on a vision quest.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave