WK 9 Miami Dolphins @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 11/08/20

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My understanding is that Dolphins WR traded to Pats was starter in slot & they are going with some rookies that they high on this week. Not sure if anyone can confirm?

They have Antonio Callaway off suspension too. Speedster you might recall from the Brown's.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Darren Urban
@Cardschatter

·
1h

New-old linebacker Markus Golden called himself "an Arizona Cardinal at heart" and has no regrets or anger about how his two trips to free agency have played out. "No money in the world that I would've made would've been better than me coming back and being an Arizona Cardinal."

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Darren Urban
@Cardschatter

·
1h

New-old linebacker Markus Golden called himself "an Arizona Cardinal at heart" and has no regrets or anger about how his two trips to free agency have played out. "No money in the world that I would've made would've been better than me coming back and being an Arizona Cardinal."
You have to think they re-sign him. Vet salaries will be down because of the cap. He is the type of player they want. He can rotate with Kennard. Just seems to me like 3yrs totaling 21 - 24 mil will get it done with what he has been offered the past two years as a UFA. My guess is Golden will be a significant discount from Reddick.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No posts yet on Miami RB situation?

Gaskin out
Breida hobbled

Tua is going to get blitzed more than Dalton did.

AirRaid

Rookie
Reaction score
No posts yet on Miami RB situation?

Gaskin out
Breida hobbled

Tua is going to get blitzed more than Dalton did.

That defense gives up a decent amount of yards as well. Both passing and rushing. If we don’t turn the ball over which teams can’t seem to not do against them it will be a good day.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
True, but it’s the #1 scoring defense. I think the fact they give up high yards is a feature not a bug of Flores’ scheme.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
True, but it’s the #1 scoring defense. I think the fact they give up high yards is a feature not a bug of Flores’ scheme.
Cardinals where #2 scoring defense before Seahawks game. Not sure how much weight that stat holds only half way into season tbh

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave