Two Cards Test Positive for COVID-19

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
NEED

MORE

INFO

but at least he said it wont be an issue. Probably fringe guys.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
NEED

MORE

INFO

but at least he said it wont be an issue. Probably fringe guys.

I m wondering why those names are hidden, it's a professional sport, doesn't threat the stability of the system knowing the names, its not a shame being infected
The privacy rules sometimes are excessive

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sounds like PS / Fringe guys from their reaction

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I m wondering why those names are hidden, it's a professional sport, doesn't threat the stability of the system knowing the names, its not a shame being infected

Because you’re a professional athlete you shouldn’t be entitled to privacy? Privacy should go by the wayside because we as fans have a need to know?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because you’re a professional athlete you shouldn’t be entitled to privacy? Privacy should go by the wayside because we as fans have a need to know?
Yes cause if you buy a product u need to know if it comes in the same way u ordered

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

They really aren’t. I don’t want my medical stuff in the open without my consent, and providers should be respectful of that (and are obligated to keep it confidential).

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Being fans and spending money has nothing to do with protecting peoples medical information. Just because you have fans doesnt mean you have to divulge your medical history and ailments to everyone. The information is private.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You don't need more info you want more info. Let's see your medical records 1st so we can plaster them all over the internet. See how that works?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If it’s about privacy why is there a specific reserve/Covid 19 list? Makes zero sense

That list doesn't necessarily indicate a positive test...anyone in the high risk category from contact tracing is also placed on that list...See the entire Raiders O line...only 1 of them tested positive, but all 5 were on the list.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That list doesn't necessarily indicate a positive test...anyone in the high risk category from contact tracing is also placed on that list...See the entire Raiders O line...only 1 of them tested positive, but all 5 were on the list.
Understand that but the one who was positive was reported immediately. And ran through the ringer in the media saying it was reported he didn’t follow protocols too.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Understand that but the one who was positive was reported immediately. And ran through the ringer in the media saying it was reported he didn’t follow protocols too.

Media (with the exception of team-based members) are not obligated to follow privacy procedures. If Schefter hears from others through the grapevine that someone contracted it and/or acting a fool, he can report it.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I believe in the privacy of people, sometimes even more so for those in the public eye who get extra scrutiny but the reality is this... this is a national sport and it's going to be pretty easy to know who has it on game day by their absence, might as while report the players

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson