OT: I am now retired

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Congrats TRW & enjoy the sanity of retirement. I spent 35 years in Corporate Sales. Drove everywhere, flew everywhere. Stress, stress, stress. Good riddance with that nonsense. Now, I'm a caretaker for my special needs son & I broker freight from the confines of my home.

OP
OP
TRW

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Thanks everybody. I have worked from home for the last 6 or 7 years so I know my wife and I won't have any of the 24-7 issues some have :) We bought a travel trailer about 3 years ago in anticipation of this day and are looking forward to using the heck out of that for as long as we are able. Health is good, mind is right (might be debatable depending on who you ask) and I am ready to rock and roll.

Don't know how much time I have to walk this earth but I'm going to enjoy the heck out of whatever time I have left. Part of that will be, of course, losing my mind during game day threads and praying I see the Cards WIN a Super Bowl before my time is up...I know, I know...but dreamin' is free so they say.

Again, thanks for all of the kind words, suggestions and support. That's what makes this board special.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

:biglaugh:

...dave

hehe... man, Borat just tickles the funny bone. It’s always such low hanging fruit, but it’s always ripe.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Congrats. I retire at the end of March. A little nervous but it is time. This last year has knocked the hell out of me. Will be 40 years in a Corporate world that I have grown to despise.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not trying to jack this thread but can I message someone who is retired? I need to seek some advice and would like to pick your brain.

thanks in advance.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Congratulations! Hope you have a long enjoyable retirement and get to do all the things you put off while working.

I have less than 8 years to go myself. Summer of 2028 can’t come soon enough.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just logged off for the final time.

It feels great!

Looking forward to hitching up the trailer and doing some traveling. Safely, of course.

Just wanted to share with my Card fan buddies on ASFN.

Thank you for indulging me. Now, back to the regularly scheduled arguing

Congrats TRW! Nothing but time for you brother! I will be joining you as soon as my winning lottery ticket comes through. Should be any minute......

Reactions: TRW

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Umm, I think he meant that he retired from the board.

And, with his newfound free time from not reading if we should trade PP or how much Keim sucks at drafting, he is going to travel and enjoy life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought that at first, but how could he have logged off, yet post about retiring? Besides, you do know that once you join, you can never actually LEAVE ASFN......
You must be registered for see images attach