Reaction score
Why dont they report who?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I assume it’s HIPPA related.

weird considering many that have been reported for the year have immediately said who no waiting in the news reports. But I suppose

AirRaid

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm honestly not surprised, it's the bye week. Some players do stupid things. It will be interesting to see who, I expect it's end of the roster type guys or practice squaders.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
weird considering many that have been reported for the year have immediately said who no waiting in the news reports. But I suppose
Media members aren’t HIPAA providers, so if they find out through back channels, they can report it. Team doctors are.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
It could be that the team is keeping a tight lip on it, because it involves one or two high-profile starters... And they're retesting them to confirm the positive, before moving forward.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It could be that the team is keeping a tight lip on it, because it involves one or two high-profile starters... And they're retesting them to confirm the positive, before moving forward.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

that’s a good assumption, esp because the NFL rapid tests have a higher false positive rate

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They cleaned the facility and are proceeding with practice tomorrow.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not sure why people are getting butthurt by what I said or accusing whoever is sick of being dumb lol. Sometimes people get sick. Many of these players have children. Many people don’t want to lock their children in the house for the rest of eternity over a cold that isn’t going to do anything to them.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not sure why people are getting butthurt by what I said or accusing whoever is sick of being dumb lol. Sometimes people get sick. Many of these players have children. Many people don’t want to lock their children in the house for the rest of eternity over a cold that isn’t going to do anything to them.

One of the dumbest ideas throughout this whole thing is that somehow we are the ones in control and that somehow if you get it it's your own fault.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson