Seahawks or 49ers this weekend

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100% right, more teams out of the picture is better for our chances.

Better for the Cards' chances of getting a wild card, but not better for winning the division.

Which is why I have no idea why everyone is rooting for the Niners regardless of their hate for the Seahags.

Niners & Lambs losing is a very good day!

Seems obvious enough... because the Cardinals have a chance to win the division, and a Seahawks loss would put them in first place!

...dave

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Better for the Cards' chances of getting a wild card, but not better for winning the division.

Seems obvious enough... because the Cardinals have a chance to win the division, and a Seahawks loss would put them in first place!

...dave
If rather just have cards and seahawks battling it out in the end, rather than all 4 teams lumped together...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Did Jimmy G get hurt or was it just his awful play, to have Mullins in there?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Hags win it

apparently last time they started 6-1 they won the super bowl

another hill to climb

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
True but it also would’ve put the Niners in position for the division as well. That loss really hurt their chances at a division title as well as keeps the possibly 2 games behind us in the WC standings if we can’t overtake the Seahags

a 10 win team in the NFC could easily be out of the playoffs at this point

...dave

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which is why I have no idea why everyone is rooting for the Niners regardless of their hate for the Seahags.

Niners & Lambs losing is a very good day!

Because I would rather we win the division instead of being a wild card. How is that not better? Especially since the Niners look like a .500 team with their defense in tatters.

But, either way, it was good for us. The Seahawks losing just would have been a little better unless you are truly thinking we can't do better than 9-7, 10 and 6 if lucky.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

...dave

I think it's much better. We're still only 1 game off the division. But the Rams and Niners are a game further off 2nd. We got some separation from the chasers while not losing much ground on the chase.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
as a Cardinal fan, we have all been there -- but whats happening in SF is brutal

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I think it's much better. We're still only 1 game off the division. But the Rams and Niners are a game further off 2nd. We got some separation from the chasers while not losing much ground on the chase.
Yep

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Honestly. Too bad SF didn’t win yesterday then. I don’t feel too bad though. We were 10-1 and Palmer tears his ACL them Drew Stanton went down. Ryan Lindley might have been worse than Dallas QB. But if Palmer doesn’t get hurt we win the super bowl.
There is definitely a lost the Super Bowl curse.
Right now we are probably 2nd-3rd beat team in NFC and I think could best any of them

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Seeing what SF is doing tonight I am really wishing they could have taken the Seattle game. Doubt they will be competitive the rest of the season.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave