The best Cards' player who is Expendable

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Who is the best player, off or def, we could permanently lose and have the least negative effect on the team?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
The answer to your question is Larry Fitzgerald.. but he’s far from expendable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Drake, Reddick or Campbell.
Definitely Drake and Campbell over Reddick. You can always get ahold of a solid RB and we have IS who can fill most if not all of what we would lose with Campbell. Reddick gives us something that isn't particularly easy to find and that's someone that can effectively rush the passer. He should continue getting better too.

AirRaid

Rookie
Reaction score
I agree with the above posts, Drake for sure. I think Chase Edmonds is really underrated and I feel as though running back is the easiest position to replace, especially when you have a line with as high of a run-block win rate grade as ours.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Drake easily. The answer can only be someone good who we already have a replacement for or who is at least easily replaceable.

After that you would have to say Campbell, in the hope Simmons can do that job eventually and then Beechum in the hope Jones can do it.

Actually, also Chandler Jones. Seeing as he wasn't doing much so we haven't missed him not doing much.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Keim should franchise Reddick

Absolutely not.

See Shaquil Barrett.

If you are going to throw franchise tag type money at someone at that position...

Von Miller
Bud Dupree
Matt Judon
Melvin Ingram

Next level
Leonard Floyd
Aldon Smith
Shaquil Barrett

Bargains
Markus Golden
Kyler Fackrell
Vic Beasley
Ryan Kerrigan

I know we all hate to invest 4 years into a player and they finally start producing but its an overreaction to franchise Reddick. Just don't do it.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Absolutely not.

See Shaquil Barrett.

If you are going to throw franchise tag type money at someone at that position...

Von Miller
Bud Dupree
Matt Judon
Melvin Ingram

Next level
Leonard Floyd
Aldon Smith
Shaquil Barrett

Bargains
Markus Golden
Kyler Fackrell
Vic Beasley
Ryan Kerrigan

I know we all hate to invest 4 years into a player and they finally start producing but its an overreaction to franchise Reddick. Just don't do it.
Vic Beasley lol

You were pretty much anti-Humphries & that has gone south so I’m confident Reddick would produce the same result.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Definitely Drake and Campbell over Reddick. You can always get ahold of a solid RB and we have IS who can fill most if not all of what we would lose with Campbell. Reddick gives us something that isn't particularly easy to find and that's someone that can effectively rush the passer. He should continue getting better too.

Congrats on properly ending the sentence with "too" and not "also". ;)

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Absolutely not.

See Shaquil Barrett.

Von Miller
Bud Dupree
Matt Judon
Melvin Ingram

Next level
Leonard Floyd
Aldon Smith

Shaquil Barrett

Bargains
Markus Golden
Kyler Fackrell
Vic Beasley
Ryan Kerrigan

Yikes!

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Vic Beasley lol

You were pretty much anti-Humphries & that has gone south so I’m confident Reddick would produce the same result.

Just throwing darts. Paying 16m to franchise Reddick is not an option IMO.

100% true on Humphries but I wanted Trent Williams, so that isn't a miss.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose