Cardinals looking at a big name addition?

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not sure why people are saying OLB. That is one of the stronger spots on the team right now. I’m hoping for a CB or TE as Kirkpatrick and Arnold/Daniels make me want to break things every week.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
So which one is it? You said the TE has always had a small role in that offense, not me.
As a pass receiver, it does in Kliffs offense. the history says so. I’d say one out 12 years or so is a pretty accurate gauge. It’s a WR offense

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
That’s it & ive named him in other posts about this. He was their best receiver as well. Name another? The history doesn’t lie

Leach has talked about this before. Air Raid coaches don't tend to use the TE because they don't have good players.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
How about aaron donald? Offer Rams Simmons and our #1. Probably have to say adios to Fitz to pay him.

Si!ly me!

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
the only "big names" that make any sense would be Quinnen Williams or Stephan Gilmore. I dont see either happening, but I would be ok with one or both!

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
JJ Watt and Julio Jones are reportedly being shopped.

If we hadn't gotten DHOP for a steal...I think we would be going after JJ Watt right now. He is a 3/4 DE that could actually impact a game as a pass rusher. Yea, he has to stay healthy...but that is the case with any player.

I think Houston will not trade him to us for a reasonable price because their fan base will freak out that we got the 2 pillars of their team for nothing

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose