Gotta with Reddick

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
juza probably doesn't agree but I think Reddick is going to get paid this offseason, hope it's by us.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I agree he is the most improved player by far. His speed is great. Him and Simmons together will be gooder.

I would extend him ASAP don’t let him walk.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I think with him, all the negative progression justified and not during his tenure with us, the Cardinals need to approach him now or he will buck and run
He has no motivation to sign. The Cards chose not to sign him to another year. He’d be crazy not to test the market.

BTW I’ve been warning about the cap. It’s going down. There won’t be money for everyone. Golden is more affordable.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He has no motivation to sign. The Cards chose not to sign him to another year. He’d be crazy not to test the market.

BTW I’ve been warning about the cap. It’s going down. There won’t be money for everyone. Golden is more affordable.

He does have motivation if the franchise gives him some luv early now. He's still young and frankly though being their fault for moving him out of his natural position, he was a bust for where he was drafted. Now, if they wait for the end of season you are dead right... he will not be a Cardinal

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s his second season in this defense as well. I can’t imagine it’s easy to learn three separate defenses in three consecutive years.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
He is a must resign. Let Campbell walk. Cut Kenarrd. Sweeyzes gone. Fitz might retire.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
At a natural position and yes, I think he's playing like a early round pick... we need to keep him and it's irrelevant how long it took for the light to come on

Keim is going to be oh so satisfied to pay this guy. His draft record is suddenly looking pretty good with elite play from Budda and Hump, very good play from Murphy and Reddick, and Simmons literally winning the Seattle game.

Plus you just know when people start talking stuff about Keim, Andy is going to start scoring long TDs!

Diche and Rosen were even both really good gambles that just didn’t work.

KEIM TIME

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We knew he was gonna be a project being so raw in college. No way they let him go

AirRaid

Rookie
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Seems like Haason caught wind of it and they had a little exchange. It's unfortunate though how it took Chandler Jones getting injured to realize this guy can rush the passer with reckless abandon.