Cardinals looking at a big name addition?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why would anyone trade for CMC with that contract when the Panthers just proved you can get the exact same production from a journeyman like Mike Davis?

Twist18

Registered
Reaction score
I read somewhere that Philly may be willing to trade Fletcher Cox.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Why would anyone trade for CMC with that contract when the Panthers just proved you can get the exact same production from a journeyman like Mike Davis?

You just explained why Carolina might want to move him.

As to why would anyone trade for him? Do you really need to ask that question?

AirRaid

Rookie
Reaction score
Have you ever even watched a Christian McCaffery game? The Panthers are 3-4 when people expected them to win 3 games if they were lucky and McCaffery is their franchise player. They aren't moving him. This isn't Madden folks.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Have you ever even watched a Christian McCaffery game? The Panthers are 3-4 when people expected them to win 3 games if they were lucky and McCaffery is their franchise player. They aren't moving him. This isn't Madden folks.

he wasn’t a Rhule/Brady pick, so they could theoretically seek to consolidate his market value but yeah we are just star-gazing a bit here

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
well than the FO dodged a bullet not drafting him over Murray or Bosa

I’d take him over Bosa. The big issue with Bosa was big injury in high school, big injury in college and now injured again. His long term prospects aren’t good and Williams is pretty damn good

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’d take him over Bosa. The big issue with Bosa was big injury in high school, big injury in college and now injured again. His long term prospects aren’t good and Williams is pretty damn good

How'd he do against us?

(Not being facetious)

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Gilmore has had a down year. Metcalf made him look like our Kevin Peterson earlier this season. IF ARZ gets him it has to signal the end of Pat P here as you can't pay him $15.5M and at least another $15M for what Peterson will be looking for. Plus Gilmore is a FA at the end of next year so he and Jones would be FA the same offseason. I guess it depends on what Bill B wants. If he is willing to take a 3rd this year then hell yeah but not sure that's all it would take.

RockinDaMike

Veteran
Reaction score
For anyone who doesn’t follow Chuck, you should, he’s always dropping dimes on his FB page he admins. Arizona Cardinals Fan!!! For any that wants to know. Even talked about bringing Golden a couple weeks ago.

He hasn’t said a name but I’m thinking we are in talks for Gilmore.

If it is him, what would you give up? A third maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The cap doesn’t allow you to trade for high cost players.

Look for a solid d-lineman and / or a decent back up running back.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
The only trade I want to see right now is the 1925 NFL championship to Pottsville for releasing us from the curse. I don’t think I can handle another James Harrison and Santonio Holmes type of Super Bowl. seriously. I know it sounds stupid but when you think of the amount of bad luck we have had over the years, I think it’s worth a shot. especially when we have legitimate Super Bowl possibilities.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The only trade I want to see right now is the 1925 NFL championship to Pottsville for releasing us from the curse. I don’t think I can handle another James Harrison and Santonio Holmes type of Super Bowl. seriously. I know it sounds stupid but when you think of the amount of bad luck we have had over the years, I think it’s worth a shot. especially when we have legitimate Super Bowl possibilities.

Heck of a sb storyline.

Especially with Larry being an elder statesman at this point in his football playing career.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I've seen mention of Xavien Howard potentially being traded. He's on a pretty large contract, but would be a huge upgrade at CB2 and could maybe make PP expendable if he is asking for too much on a new contract.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If we add McCaffrey we're instantly top offense in the NFCW, would have to be presumed favorites to win the division

OP
OP
C

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I saw a rumor that Seattle is trying to get JJ Watt. We can’t let that happen. Even though I don’t think just him beats us. Like I said before. We should have beaten Seattle easier. Baker gets runs down and we get no points. They showed a nextgen stat that Wilson threw 3 passes with less than a 10% chance of completing them. And he complete all 3 which is like a 1% chance. I thought we were 7-10 regulation points better. But if we got JJ Watt we could be a favorite in the NFC. Because our defense actually is ranked high.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA